Chapter 18

Hey there Readers,

      Here it is Chapter 18!!!

        Now I know that I would make this chapter longer than the last but I didn't... Yeah I know epic fail on my part but I think that this is one of my best chapters yet even if it was really diffcult to write!!!

     Now for the next chapter to be uploaded quicker I want nine or more votes!!!

      IMPORTANT NOTE: I will dedicate this chapter to the first person who comments on it!!!!

      Anyways besides that I am sorry for taking so long to upload this chapter it was kind of hard to write and I didn't have much time to type it through out the week!!!!

      Oh and it would really mean a lot to me if you guys reading this would check out another story I am working on called 'The Werewolf Bounty Hunter'!!!!

      VOTE, COMMENT,  OR FAN and let me know what you think!!!!

      Anyways enough with my little mini rant... lets get to this new chapter!!!

      Soo...

      ENJOY & HAPPY READING

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 18

                (Gabe’s P.O.V.)

                I scream in happiness as my dad grabs me and spins me around just like how he used to do when I was younger.

                “Daddy put me down.” I giggle squirming in his hold

                “What I am happy to finally see for myself that my darling daughter is fine.” My dad says tossing me into the air as if I weigh nothing and catching me just as easily

                “Daddy we have guests.” I tell him giggling

                “Yes that’s right Henry put Gabby down and come meet our grandson and our daughters mate.” Holly says

                Henry instantly stops, his face turns hard but I can see the glint of amusement and happiness in his big brown eyes.

                I glance over at Alex who looks completely and utterly shocked but Devon looks a little scared.

                ‘Be nice daddy.’ I tell him through our mind link before I slip out of his arms and walk over to Alex and Devon.

                I bend down and pick up Devon and balance him on my hip while Alex slips an arm around my waist.

                “Dad this is Devon my son.” I tell him nodding my head to Devon who still looks wary of my dad in my arms “And my mate Alex.” I state happily nuzzling Alex’s neck in order to try and relax him because to be honest he looks as stiff as a statue which is totally unlike him.