Chapter 4

Hey there readers this chapter is kind of short so please forgive me, I promis to make the next one longer!!! This chapter kind of explains Gabes feelings towards her brother Aaron so Vote or Comment and let me know what you think!!! Soo...

      ENJOY AND HAPPY READING

****************************************************************************************************************************

    ( Gabe’s P.O.V.)

    I wake up early the next morning, I stretch before looking over at my alarm clock, its exactly seven in the morning, sighing I roll out of bed.

    Grabbing a pair of skinny jeans out of my closet,a new t-shirt  that hangs off one shoulder and a clean towel I take a quick shower.

    After my refreshing shower I head out to find something to eat because having ‘Others’ processing through my system always makes me famished, another reason I hate ‘Others’ though the good part of my little blood defect is that while most time an ‘Others blood would kill anyone who was bitten or ingested it, all I have to do is bite that infected person with my own venom and the infection come into my body while my own poison goes into the person I have bitten, one of my more life saving qualities.

    The smell of bacon and eggs reaches my nose and has my mouth watering as I follow it to the kitchen.

    I smirk as I see Sandra and an older looking who is probably three years older than me, I know the women by the  name of Cameron cooking and laughing together like they have been friends forever.  

    “ Sandra tell me when is breakfast going to be ready I am starved, having to process ‘ Other’ venom really takes it out of me.” I tell her nearly laughing at Cameron who is practically falling over herself trying to throw something together for me. “ No need to hurt yourself, I will be back in about a half an hour I need to speak with Aaron, and then go and wake up Devon.” I state turning to leave but then I turn back not liking the smell of fear rolling off Cameron “ Cameron don’t worry  I don’t hurt innocents, and unless you betray me or one of my other pack members you have nothing to fear from me, so you can breathe now.”  

    I walk out of the kitchen and go in search of my brother.

**********************************************************************

    ( Cameron’s  P.O.V.)

    I draw in a breath as I watch the fading form of the Iron Black Roses Alpha, her words still ring in my head ‘ I dont hurt innocents, and unless you betray me or one of my other pack members you have nothing to fear from me,’ could she really mean that?I mean I know she adopted one of our Omega’s and then she helped those who were forced into mating with someone who wasn’t their mate, the girl seems like she is good but she scares the hell out of me, I cant help it, I mean she put Kate in a coma, killed six ‘Others’ and didn’t even get sick, not to mention that she took on and killed six of our best fighters and came out without a scratch. Just what the hell kind of monster in the Alpha of the Iron Black Rose.

    “ She isn’t a monster, and the next time you think that I will kill you myself.” I hear Sandra say casually but underneath her words there is an underlying threat.

    “ But she is a monster.” I tell her

    “ Keep it up and I will kill you.” Sandra snarls at me “ She isn’t a monster she is a royal wolf, she has saved everyone in her pack, she is not a monster and if I or anyone in my pack ever hear you call her that again we will not hesitate to show you exactly how we got the positions that we did.” she tells me cooly flipping another piece of bacon