Chapter 11

Hello readers!!! Here it is Chapter 11!!! Now I know I promised this chapter a long time ago but hey I had computer troubles and was really busy lately so please forgive me!!!

      Now I have decided that if any of you want the next chapter then I was six votes once I get six votes or more I will post the next chapter but until then you people won't get anymore chapters!!!

      I know what you guys are proably thinking I am so mean and everything but I am not I want that many votes because I want to know if my story is getting read at all because if not then I am going to take it down!!!

      I know sad but true!!!

      Anyways remember Six Vote for the next chapter or no new chapter!!!!

      Vote,Comment, or Fan and let me know what you think of the chapter because some feedback on what you guys think would be nice!!!! Sooo....

      ENJOY& HAPPY READING

********************************************************************************************************************************

                (Gabe P.O.V.)

                After an hour of Sandra helping me I finally decide on my ruby red lacy set, ripped skinny jeans, a red v neck sweater, my locket that my brother gave back to me, convers, I decide to curl my brown hair and let the curls cascade down my back.

                I put on some eye liner and some eye shadow that I know will bring out my lavender eyes.

                “Okay now don’t lie to me and tell me what you think.” I nervously tell Sandra spinning around in a circle

                “You my friend look smoking Alex is going to have a hard time keeping the guys from hitting on you during our date.” Sandra tells me smiling at the final results “I totally love your eyes.” She tells me getting up and hugging me “Go and have fun tonight and don’t worry about anything expect having fun and bonding with your mate, Dean and I have everything handled and don’t worry I will have Devon in bed by eight.” She tells me smiling and doing something I would have never thought Sandra would do.

                She leans up and presses a kiss to my forehead in a very maternal way.

                I smile at her.

                “Don’t give Devon any sweets after six if you do he gets all hyper and he won’t go to sleep until past midnight, he like it when you sit and watch a cartoon before you put him to bed and you have to lay with him until he falls asleep because then he will have nightmares.” I say all in one breath “You think you and Aaron can handle all that?” I ask smirking at Sandra’s semi shocked expression