Chapter 12

Hello there readers,

     As promised I got six votes so now I am posting another chapter!!!

     Thanks for all those who are reading and voting it means alot to me!!!

      Okay so I decided not to take this story down but for the next chapter I want seven votes!!!

      So this next chapter will be a little short so please forgive me on that I just decided that I wanted to explain everything in the next chapter so I guess you guys will have to stay tuned for the next chapter!!!

      Anyways Vote, Comment or Fan and let me know what you guys think!!!

     Sooo....

      ENJOY& HAPPY READING

*******************************************************************************************************************************

                Recap:

(Gabe P.O.V.)

I am wet, tired but totally content, sitting in the passenger seat of Alex’s car our hand intertwined and sitting on the center council I swear I can get used to this.

                When Alex and I pull into the pack house Alex being the gentlemen that he is runs around the car and helps me out, that’s when an all too familiar scent reaches my nose.

                No freaking way!

                Slowly I turn forward the pack house and there standing there on the steps of the pack house is the one person I will always hate for as long as I live.

**************************************

                (Gabe P.O.V.)

                Lisa…Brown…

                Every molecule in my body is screaming for me to kill “Alex.” I say through gritted teeth

                “Yeah?” Alex asks cautious  

                “Go and get my pack right now.” I hiss

                Even though I can call them through our pack link I just want Alex out of my way.