Chapter 14

Hola Faithful Readers,

Here it is chapter 14!!!

Now I know its been a while but hey what can I say I have been dealing with some things and haven't been able to work on this story and though I love where this story with a passion I have decided to re do certain parts so keep an eye out for that!!!

Now for the next chapter I want 4 or more votes and I will do my best to update as soon as I can!!!!

Vote, Comment, Fan and let me know what you think!!!

P.S. This chapter is really short and I am sorry for that but I wanted to post something!!!!

Soo....

ENJOY & HAPPY READING

******************************************************************************************************************************

(Gabe’s P.O.V.)

After the best shower of my life and no Alex and I didn’t have sex but we did do other things.

I walk down to the kitchen following Devon’s scent to the kitchen.

I find Devon sitting in the kitchen all alone looking extremely sad.

“Hey baby what’s wrong.” I ask concerned while I walk over to him and kneel in front of him.

“I feel lonely you have been so busy that you haven’t been coming to class anymore.” He tells me climbing into my lap and burying his face in my chest.

“Oh I am sorry.” I soothe rubbing circles on his back

We sit in silence for a few moments until an idea pops into my head “Hey Devon would you like to go and visit your new grandma and grandpa today? Not only that but you will be meeting your new pack members.” I say happily

“Really?” he says his big brown eyes looking at me with hope

“Sure thing baby boy I mean it is the weekend and it has been a while since I have checked in on my pack in person.” I say setting in on the ground “Go and pack some overnight clothes and I will go and talk to your uncle Aaron and auntie Sandra, and Alex.”

“Okay…” He says running off

‘Sandra, Dean.’ I call through our pack link ‘Get Alex and Aaron and meet me in the library.’ I order before shutting them out and walking to the library.

Not five minutes later a confused Dean, Sandra, Alex and Aaron walk into the library.

“Hey babe what’s up?”

“I am taking Devon back to my pack for the day, I need to check up on a few things and I would like Devon to visit with his new pack mates.” I inform everyone “And Alex I would like you to come with me so people can get used to the idea that you are going to be our new Alpha male.”

“Are you sure I mean he still hasn’t even fought me yet.” Dean points out

Smiling sweetly at him “Well then you best get to it because we will be leaving within the hour.” I say walking out to go and pack for a day with my pack.

********************************************************************************

So what do you think? Good... Bad... in betweeen??

VOTE

              COMMENT

               FAN

               Let me know what you think and  the next chapter will be the fight between Dean and Alex so stay tuned for that!!!