My Mate Is My Sisters Boyfriend?!

Hello readers this story just popped into my head and I decided to roll with it!!! I hope you enjoy it!!! So anyways here it is Comment or Vote and let me know what you think!!! P.S. this parts is kind of long because I had to explain everything before I went into the actual story. Soo...

      Enjoy and Happy Reading!!!!

***************************************************************************************************************************

Prologue

    ( Gabby P.O.V.)

    ‘ Mate! Mate!! MATE!!!’ my wolf screams, causing me to gasp and clutch my head between my hands. I look around the room but the only ,two people I see is my sister Kate and her boyfriend ALex having a very disgusting make out session.

    Oh no, oh no no no no! Alex cant be my mate! What the hell is a mate anyways? I dont understand any of this what is happening to me? Why did I turn into a giant sliver and white wolf three nights ago and why in the hell can I hear her inside my head?

    When my wolf sees Alex kissing my sister she cries out in agony, I feel my heart crack, I grimace and leave the room before either of them notice that i am there.

    The father I get from the room the worse pain I feel and the louder my wolf gets, temporally severing our link, my body feels hot and achey and my head feels like its about to explode, and my heart hurts most of all like someone took a knife and stabbed me in the heart.

    I whimper and stumble blindly to my room, locking the door, before I can reach my bed pain and darkness consumes me and I collapse on my  floor with a quiet ‘thump’.

*****************************************************************

    ( Alex P.O.V.)

    ‘ Mate! Mate! You idiot stop kissing the whore and look around our mate is in the room!’ my wolf  screams at me trying to take control of me. I fight back and break the kiss.

    I look around the room but its empty except for the faint scent of Lavender and Vanilla hanging in the air, okay thats strange I know every pack members scent so then why don’t I recognize this persons?

    ‘ Wheres my mate you idiot?’ I ask my wolf slightly annoyed with the fact that he made me break up my hot make out session with Kate.

    ‘ She’s gone.’ he says despair in his tone as a feeling of uneasiness washes over me.

     What do you mean she is gone?’  I ask shifting Kate off my lap to the couch so I can stand up

    ‘  I mean our mate has severed the connection between her and her wolf, I mean she is probably in horrific pain right now because of you.” my wolf tells me matter-of- factly ‘ congratulations my mate not survive now because of you,” my wolf words drip with venom and make me flinch “ you may go back to your whore I have to explain things to my mate so she stops trying to kill her human.’ with that he severs our connection leaving me feeling guilty and desperate to go and find my mate.

    “  What are you talking to your wolf about?” Kate says seductively putting a hand on my six pack, I shake her off and go in search of the elder, maybe he can explain to me why my wolf just bit my head off.

    Knocking on the elders room I wait for the call to enter before stepping inside. “ elder I need to speak with you about something.” I tell him

    “ You wish to know why your wolf is angry with you.” he tells me not looking up from his morning paper.

    “ Yes, he says that I offended my mate and now she is hurting but I didn’t see my mate.” I tell him ‘

    “ You are going to be mated to the most powerful shifter in the history of shifters, she is very young and confused right now she does not understand what is happening to her, she is going to make decisions that are going to affect you the most painful way but you must stay faithful to her, when the time comes you must stand by her side and protect her she may be powerful but she also fragile, before everything is over she will be broken, as horrible as it sounds this will happen because someone she loves will betray her.” he tells me staring off into space, his eyes are white and glazed over with the vision that he is having “ if you do not stand by her she will die defending the people she most cares about.” tears begin to stream down the old mans wrinkling face “ she will be captured and tortured for hours and hours, before they finally allow her to die.”  

    “ Okay and just who is my mate?” I ask him genteelly

    “ I can not tell you, you must find that out on your own but if you dont hurry she  will leave and the next chance you have is in five years.” he tells me smiling devilishly “ Oh good freaking luck with your mate she is going to be a handful especially after she comes into her own.” he tells me laughing like a freaking hyena.

    I glare at the elder, he cant tell me who my mate is but he can tell me all this other things about her? Or maybe its just that he wont tell me. Damn this is all so confusing! I run a hand through my hair.

    “ Elder please just tell me who my mate is.” I beg him

    “ I wont do that, because that would just take the fun out of things, now go now I am weary from my vision.” he tells me

    I grumble but leave the room, the smell of Lavender and Vanilla floods my sense but a moment later its gone, okay now I officially think I am going insane!

    I storm to my room ignore the curious looks of my pack mates and slam my door. Can this day get any worse?

**********************************************************************

    ( Gabby P.O.V.)

    I sit up groaning because my head is pounding, ‘stupid wolf I could have told you that Alex is a teenage guy and him screwing around doesn't mean that his wolf has to like it, you didn’t have to nearly kill me.’

    ‘ I was upset, I am very sorry you had to endure any of that I should have not over reacted like the way I did I should have tired to talk to Alex’s wolf before doing that to you.’ she tells me regret ringing through her voice.

    ‘ Its fine I am just glad that other wolf came when he did, I think I am going to go camping on the pack grounds for a few days just to get away what do you think?’ I ask getting up and walking into my bathroom.

    ‘ I may not like it but I think it is what is best, you grow tired of hanging out with these simpletons do you not?’ she asks

    ‘ Only because they annoy me and I am so much stronger than them do I not like hanging around any members of my pack unless I have to, besides its not like any would care enough to get to know me.’ I tell her stripping and jumping inside a hot spray of the shower.
    My wolf doesn’t talk to me again until I am cleaned and fully dressed and packing a bag with everything I am going to need over the next couple of days ‘ You know you are very special right?’ my wolf asks so quietly I can barely hear her.

    ‘ I am not special I am a freak, even among freaks, my dad doesn’t care about me and neither does my mom, I had to shift all on my own with no help while I have seen other shift with help, everyone in this pack whispers behind my back, my brother can’t stand the sight of me and my sister has made it her goal in life to tear me down, and now to top it all off my sisters boyfriend is my mate, I dont even know what the hell a mate is anyways.’ I tell my wolf allow her to feel my pain, sorrow and loneliness ‘ I just need to leave for a few days to clear my head, I will make you a bet that they wont even knowtice the fact that I am gone.’ I tell her

    ‘ Tell me how did I get stuck inside such a strong child?’ my wolf asks proudly ‘ You are strong and special and dont let anyone tell you different.’ she tells me flooding my body with a feeling of pride. ‘ Now lets get going.’ with that she severs the connection with me leaving me feeling better than I have in a long time.

    I finish pack my bag of clothes and other things before grabbing another bag , and leave my room heading for the kitchen I find it empty, I make sure to grab enough food to last me a while before heading off the the shed to grab my tent and sleeping bag before heading out, man I have needed to do this for a while now!

 When I am out of the sight of the house, I strip, shoving my clothes into my bag, I loosen the straps of my bags I shift into my white wolf form and take off running like the hounds of hell are chasing me.

**********************************************************************
    (2 Hours Later)

    ( Aaron P.O.V.)

    “ Aaron I want you to  bring your sister to me.” my dad tells me

    “ Kate?” I ask confused for a moment thinking about what Kate could have done to get a summonses from our dad AKA the alpha of our pack. I am next in line to be Alpha so I get to see a lot more of him that Kate or our little sister Gabby.

    Though I love both my sisters Kate hates Gabby and Gabby well she prefers to all by herself than be with anyone else.

    “ No, I dont wish to see Katherine  I wish to see your sister Gabriella.” He tells me “ Bring her to me I have heard somethings about her I wish to confirm, oh and as you know scouts have confirmed that there are in fact ‘Others’ in the area, I want you to make sure and let everyone know that we are now on lock down no one is to go into the forest. Is that understood.”   he asks

    Nodding my head I leave my dad, in search of my little sister, when a pain hits me but is gone so quickly before I can identify the source. ‘Others’ they are worse than rouges because although rouges can shift back into their human form they are were’s that choose to live alone, ‘ Others’ are were’s who lost all sense of humanity, they are dangerous, their bite is poisonous and if it doesn’t get treated quickly you die.

    I stop outside Gab’s room and knock, after a few minuets, of standing there pounding on her door I finally get annoyed and open her door without permission, the scents of pain, fear and sorrow hit me like a freight train and I stumble back a step. What the hell?

    I sniff once and realize that the scents and Gabby’s are old meaning she hasn’t been here for a while now. Okay so where the hell is she and what up with the weird scents? Shutting Gabby’s door, I walk around for the next hour trying to find out if  anyone has seen my sister when I start to get a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach.

    Something’s wrong with Gabby, something bad! Rushing back to Gab’s I throw open the door, praying that she is inside and that this bad feeling is nothing, but she isn’t instead the scents seem even fainter than normal. What the fuck?

    “ Yo Aaron!” I hear Alex call from behind me but I can’t seem to focus on anything but finding Gabby, I try to reach out to her from the pack link but I feel nothing but a void at where she should be. Oh god this can not be happening! “ Aaron dude what’s wrong?” Alex asks placing a hand on my shoulder.

    “ Please tell me you have seen Gabby.” I plead

    “ Yeah, I saw her go into the woods, she was packing enough to last her for a few days.” He tells me

    Oh god no. I feel like my legs want to give out on me, but I force myself to stand. “Please god tell me you saw wrong.” I beg

    “ No, I saw her walk into the woods with her camping gear... Dude you look like your about to hurl what’s wrong with you?” Alex asks me

    Taking a deep shuttering breath “ There were ‘ Others’ spotted in the woods, I need to go.” I tell him running out of Gabby’s room and back to my dad’s office. This can’t be happening!

    Bursting through the doors I see my dad jump and is about to lecture me when he sees the look on my face “ Son what’s wrong?”

    “ Gabby... gabby...gabby she went into the woods.” I tell him watching as he visibly pales, “ She isn’t anywhere in the house, no one saw her... her scents are old, I cant find her through the pack link, she is gone.” I tell him my eyes burning with unshed tears.

    At that moment my Fathers Beta and my Uncle comes rushing in, looking pale and sick “ Carl can you and your son come with me for a moment.” he says his voice shaky “ there is something you need to see but you may not like it.” he tells us

    My dad mutely nods, and gets up from his desk, we follow my uncle through the pack house, and through the woods until the scent of blood,fear and ‘Others’ over powers my senses, but I still quietly, follow my dad and uncle until the stench is so powerful it is making my head pound.

    When my dad stops, I stumble into him. I stop to and peer around his large form and what I see stuns  me, there is a signal ‘ Other’ dead and Gabby's scent is everywhere along with all her stuff being scattered everywhere, her tent is torn to sherds so is everything else.

    “ I am so sorry, we couldn’t find Gabby. Her blood is scattered over the next half  mile but after that we found nothing, I am sorry but Gabby most likely didn’t survive this.” my uncle says sadly

    “ Get..” my dads voice cracks “ Tell me are there anymore ‘others’ in the area.” he asks more forcefully this time.

    “ No like you daughter they seem to have disappeared.”  my uncle tells my dad

    “ Okay, get this area cleaned up, then I want the person who found this sent to me right away.” my dad says using his Alpha voice.

    My uncle nods, I am about to turn and follow my dad, when the light glints off something shiny. I walk over to the object and see Gabby’s locket, her one treasure. My eyes burn  with tears, and with locket I slowly walk back to the house.

    I go straight the bar and after a few beers I allow myself to silently car for my lost baby sister. I try one last time to reach for Gabby but she is gone like she was never part of the pack.

    “ Dude... Holy shit how much have you had to drink.” Alex asks I dont answer him so I gesture to the four bottles sitting on the counter and take another drink of my fifth beer.

    “ She is dead.” I whisper so quietly I dont think that Alex caught it

    “ Who is dead?” Alex asks sitting next to me

    “ My baby sister is dead, killed by ‘ Others’, they can’t even find a body.” I tell him laughing humorlessly “ My god Gabby is dead, and there was nothing I could do to stop it.” I shake my head trying to get the sight of my sisters things scattered all over the ground stained with blood out of my head, I clutch her locket even tighter in my fist. and bring my hand holding to the locket to my forehead.

    “ This must be some sick joke.” Alex says eyeing me then the beers.

    “ God I wish it was but nope my little sister is dead and my mom doesn’t even know yet. My mom is more than likely gonna lock herself in her room when she finds out.” I tell him.

    “ Dude your going to make yourself to sick, slow it down on the beer.” Alex tells me as I polish off my fifth beer and start on my sixth.

    “ Tell me why do I feel like I could have saved her? Tell me why I feel so guilty? Tell me why I never felt she needed help? Tell me that there is still a small chance that she still might be alive.” I plead with him to tell me something! Anything!

    “ I dont know what to tell you dude.” Alex tells me “ I really dont.”

    “ I think I am going to take a shower then go to bed.” I announce suddenly feeling rundown,tired and  more sadness that I could have ever though possible.

    “ I will help you.” Alex tells me helping me as I stumble to my room. I collapse on my head and burry my head under my pillows and am out almost instantly.

**********************************************************************

( GAbby P.O.V)

    I wake up feeling parched and sore, With agonizing slowly I make myself go into a sitting position, I look around my surrounding and see that I am more or less sitting in a cot in the corner of a room, there is a nice fire going on, everything had a woodsy look and scent to it, I try to move to my left but gasp as pain shoot through me. I lean against the wall breathing hard and trying to remember how in the hell I got here?

    The last thing I remember is being attacked by those ‘Others’, then killing one who’s blood tasted foul, then running from the other three that were attacking me, I ran forever and they eventually caught me, I fought with them being careful to avoid getting bit, but then I was ambushed, bittened and a huge light brown wolf came to my rescue. Now I am here?

    A door to my far right opens and I try to move but I am in to much pain “ Oh Harry look the child is finally awake.” I women yells with delight, she makes her way towards me and I growl and try to move but only end up whimpering like a puppy from the pain.

    “ Oh, no dont move you will only make your injury worse.” She tells me rushing over to my side and checking my bandaged side, I hiss in pain as she gentle prods  the wound. “ I am so sorry sweetie, I was just checking for any signs of infection.” She tells me her brown eyes shining. “ You know you killed three ‘Others’ before the other one got of you and my husband had to help you out.” she tells me

    I give her a weak smile, and then she runs off and a few moments later comes back with a pitcher and water. She hands me a small cup and I gratefully take the water and drink it in one gulp. She refills my cup but only this time she hands me over three small pills. I look at them then at her a confused expression on my face. “ Dont worry its just for the pain.” she tells me, nodding my head I take them and quickly drink them along with the water.

    After about my fourth cup of water the pain medication starts to kick in and I start to feel drowsy. The lady helps me lay back down and I give her one last small smile before drifting off into a dreamless sleep.

**********************************************************************

    ( Harry P.O.V.)

    I watch as my wife and mate tends to the young girl. I have never seen a child take down three ‘Others’ on their own without any help, she must come from a very powerful pack.  Though I wonder why was she all alone, she obviously has royal blood running through her veins so why wasn’t she being protected? Where her protectors killed or something? Or maybe its just that she didn’t have any protectors to begin with. Didn't her parents know just how special the child was?

    All these questions and more are running through my head as I watch my wife help the child lay back down and soon the child's breathing evens out and her heart slows to a nice calming beat.

    My wife gets up and collects everything and walks to me with a worried expression.  “ What’s wrong Holly?” I ask

    “ The child, I didn’t expect her to wake up for another week let alone move, just how strong is the child?” she asks

    “ I got her blood samples back today, one of the oldest and most potent of the were’s royal blood is running through that child's veins, but what I dont understand is why she was unprotected.” I tell my wife wrapping my arm around her shoulder as she walks to the kitchen.

    “ Maybe her pack was attacked and killed.” Holly suggests but I just shake my head.

    “ No I dont think so, I think that what ever happened in her old pack she never made close bonds with anyone so when she was attacked no one knew about it.” I tell my wife explaining my theory

    “ Why wouldn’t she have pack bonds with anyone else? I thought that once a were is born that the pack bonds form keeping them in the pack.” Holly tells me looking at me for an explanation 

    “ True, but the pack bonds can weaken if the child is neglected by the pack.” I tell her

    “ Meaning?” she asks promoting me to tell her more 

    “ It means that the girl was neglected by her pack, they didn’t take interest in the girl, instead they probably tormented her, though she is an Alpha’s daughter and a royal that still wouldn’t change anything, they still tormented the child when she was alone, the adults in the pack probably told their children to avoid her like the plague. That sort of thing.” I finish and I can see tears in my wife's eyes so I pull her into my chest.

    “ That’s horrible, how can someone do that to a child?” my wife sobs

    “ Oh honey please dont try, its only a theory we wont know anything, until the girl is completely healed.” I tell her soothingly

    “ Well if that is true and she doesn’t want to go back to her pack can we keep her?” she asks hopeful

    “ That’s her choice, if she wants to stay I have no problem with it.” I tell her, she always did want a kid, but for some reason we were never able to have any of our own “Now come on lets go for a walk the girl is probably going to be sleeping for a while with the amount of drugs you gave her. “ I tell her leading her through the kitchen and out the back door. By the time that we get back the sight we surprises even me. The child is awake, wearing one of my shirts and walking around like nothing happened at all.

**********************************************************************

    ( Gabby P.O.V.)

    I wake up feeling much better than when I fell a asleep, I notice that I am only wearing a shirt, I shrug and begin to search around my new surrounds, I find the kitchen, the bathroom and like six different rooms. Wow this place is huge not as big as my old house but huge none the less.

    I am just studying a piece of photography that is hanging on the wall, when the front door opens, I jump and spin around and watch as the women from before and the man with the familiar scent walks in.

    I give them a weak smile as they freeze in place, shock and confusion evident on their faces, I wave at them then the women slowly walks towards me “ Should you be out of bed?”  

    I try to talk but my throat burns, so I settle for shrugging my shoulders.

    “ Cant you talk?” the man asks

     I nod my head, then shake my head. I look around and when I spot a small notepad and pen on a coffee table I walk over to it and grab them and write down ‘ I can talk but my throat hurts so I am not going to talk until it feels better’

    “ Oh I see.” I the man says “ Well do you have a name?”

    I write down my response ‘ Yes its Gabriela but people have always called me Gabby for short but I have always hated it so please call me Gabe. What are your names?’ I ask showing them what I have written down
    “ My name is Harry and this is my wife Holly.” he tells me “ Would you care to sit down?” he asks motioning to the couch, I take up his offer and watch as they sit on the couch opposite of me “ Okay, I am curious how did you manage to heal so fast I mean most people take a month to recover from an attack like yours, if they survive it that is, you have only been asleep for a little over a week and a half.”

    ‘ Really doesn’t feel that long but anyways to answer your question, there is a lot of excess energy floating around, I used it to heal most of the affects of the poison that, that ‘Other’ injected into my body.’  I tell them through my note

    “ You can do that?” Holly asks confused

    ‘ Most were’s cant but I can, I can also do a bunch of other things too but I am to weak right now to do them.’ I write down 

    “ Oh I see.” Holly says

    “ How come your pack didn’t come and help you?” Harry asks me

    ‘  I dont know I tried to call them but they never came and after I killed one ‘Other’ more of them descended on me so I did the only thing a sane person would do. I ran like hell in the opposite direction they were coming after me in, next thing I knew I had killed three more then you came to my rescue.’ I write down tears welling up in my eyes but I blink them away refusing to show any sign of weakness in front of these people.

    “ Tell me what was your pack like before this whole incident.” Harry prompts    

    ‘ They were mean, my sister use to say horrible things to me, my brother couldn’t look at me and when he did he looked at me with disgust, my mother avoided me like I was a plague, my father wanted nothing to do with me and all the other packs adult members always told their children so stay away from me, the only person that actually treated me like a normal person in our pack was the elder.’ I tell them through my writing ‘ please dont make me go back!’ I tell them bolding and underlining the last  part

    “ No, I bet that was hard on you and your wolf, you can stay here if you would like.” Harry  tells me

    I nod my head suddenly feeling tired “ Holly why dont you take Gabe here up to a spare room she looks about ready to pass out.”

    I nod my head and follow Holly as she leads me to a room that I checked out earlier. When she turns to leave I stop her not wanting to be alone because I have been alone for so long.
    I spell out ‘ Please stay with me.’ of Holly’s hand and she smiles and sits on the edge of the bed. I climb under the cover and doze off think that I have finally come home.