[Part Five] Bound to the City's Vampire Master [18+ warning!]

Warning- 18+ content and rape! If you feel uncomfortable about it, don't read on and just skip this part!

If you like it, I'll upload more. Please comment and vote! Thanks!

-------------------------------

"Abel!" I growled, bringing my fists up and assuming a fighting stance. Even I knew how futile it'd be, fighting with just fists, unarmed, against an elder vampire. But I didn't care. I'd die trying.

Abel smiled, a chesire-like smile, and bowed low. His cloak swept against the ground and leaves. But there was not even a rustle.

"Isn't the night just beautiful?" He said, closing his eyes and smiling to himself.

His blond hair was slicked back, and his eyes were completely black, completely hollow, when he opened them. He flashed his fangs at me.

"I don't believe we've been acquainted before," he said, low and seductively. "I'm looking for a man named Ryder." He lifted his head up a bit, and sniffed. Then he lowered his head, looking at me, and his grin widened.

"You have his scent on you."

"You bastard!" I shouted. "Don't remember me, huh? You were the one who fucking murdered my little brother four months ago!"

"Did I?" He said, sounding amused. "I probably killed a good two or three hundred humans in that amount of time. You humans are like ants, aren't you? No matter how many you squash, there are always just plenty more."

I made an almost animalistic noise, and rushed at him, my mind completely filled with hate. I was actually surprised when my fist made contact with his nose, breaking it and making a sickening sound.

Abel's head was turned to the left, and he stayed like that for a moment. I had disfigured his nose. I had fucking disfigured it.

Then he turned to face me again. Still smiling, he took a finger and pushed his nose back to where it was. Another sickening noise. He fixed it. Oh god. What. The. Hell.

"You have terrible manners," Abel said, and then took me by the arms. He shoved me against a tree, my chest grinding hard against it. "I should instruct you in manners, hmm?"

"Fuck off," I growled, trying to escape his grip. But he was strong.

I knew now what Ryder meant, that I'd be maimed by him just trying. The disparity in a human's strength from a vampire elder's strength was just too great.

"And a dirty mouth, no less," he mused. He pushed my shirt upwards, leaving just my bra.

I felt the coldness of steel courting my back. A knife. I gasped, trying to squirm my way out, but it was useless. He was immovable.

I screamed as I felt him tear down my flesh with the knife, then slicing through my bra strap, letting it drop to the earth.

"Yes-scream more for me...."

My eyes were watering, and I bit my lip to stop myself from crying out from the pain. I wouldn't give it to him. I wouldn't give it to him.

He carved my back, and the contrast between the cold touch of steel and the hot blood made me want to give out. I wanted to pass out from the pain, but paradoxically it kept me from passing out. I couldn't. I held in another scream as I felt the knife dig deep into my flesh. I was panting now.

"My name on your back, carved there for eternity." He laughed. "Sad you won't be seeing eternity, mortal as you are. But now that you have my name on you, I've claimed you..."