Murder was the case

Roc Pov.

We were lit,Ray,Oc and I ridin' around talkin' about some stupid shit that happened last night. Ray was driven,Oc in the back and me in the from chillin.

"Bruh last was lit, Niq was gone put her mind when I came home and gave her that yeah." I smirked.

"Alright we get it, the sex was bomb."Ray rolled his eyes.

"Sex please.Try having a baby girl to look out for from y'all goons."Oc laughed."But her being born by my future wifey. She was perfect. Her little body didn't do justice to what she brought into the world; hope, safety, and love. She arrived crying, breaking my heart. But the moment she was covered with the little pink blanket, everything fell into place you know."Oc smiled to himself.
"Boy you buggin'"Ray shook his head.
"Yo watch this."OC was blowin' circles making us laugh.
"Dude you fuckin' loaded!"Ray cracked.
I laughed.
"Yo Ray WATCH OUT!"OC yelled.

I looked to my left at headlights smashing into Rays side.Everything stopped in slow motion for a sec,glass flew everywhere.I couldn't see anything,maybe I blacked out but I heard the honk on.I tried opening my eyes,seeing Rays head on the wheel covered in blood.My head was covered in it and I hope OC didn't go into a window he wasn't wearin' his seatbelt.I heard car doors slam as the light burned my eyes. Someone opened my side of the door dragging me out to the cold sidewalk.I coughed as someone kicked me down as I tried to get up.

"Wow,you niggas really thought you could get away with it."

Jay Harris.

I turned onto my side feeling blood drip down my head.

"So Ray,you like gettin' yo fuckin' ass kicked huh homie!"

He put the gun to his head while Ray cried knowin' we about to die.

"But then you get your boys into this shit.Ain't that's about a damn thang."He laughed kickin' OC.

He had about three or four other dudes with him.I couldn't really see in the dark night but maybe Mark was there.I thought he was with us.

"Mark hand me my motherfuckin' glock!"

I gave Ray and OC a count. OC pulled out his gun on his side shootin' one of his goons down.I right hooked the other nigga that was tryna beat the shit out of OC.Another kicked me in the gut causin' me to fall.I tackled him splashin' blood on my hands from my punches.Jay tried pullin' the trigger on us,but Mark held him from shootin' while Ray punched Jay like a boxer.

"Go!Get out of here!"Mark managed as another nigga tried gettin' him off of Jay.

I finally took my gun out shootin' him in the arm while runnin' away with Ray.Mark was strugglin' tryin' to save us but-

"OC!"I yelled as he limped tryin' to get away.

One shot.
Ray was down.
Three shots.
OC was down.
Two shots.
And I was down.

As I look up at the sky.My mind starts trippin', a tear drops my eye,my body temperature falls,I'm shakin' and they breakin' tryin to save the us all.Pumpin' on my chest and I'm screamin',I stop breathin', damn I see demons!
Dear God,I wonder can ya save us?I can't die Boo-Boo's bout to have my baby!
It might not be the best time to think of that song but Snoop knew exactly what I was feelin'.I think it's too late for prayin',but I swear Catt I love you and will always be there....
My eyes are closed.

Catt Pov.

I woke up around two seeing Rocs room empty.I checked my phone seeing over a hundred messages from Princeton.I was tired but curious to find out what the hell he wanted.My doorbell rang with banging at the end.I came downstairs unlocking it to Prince and Prod?
"It's two in the morning,what-"I started.

"I know we're probably the last two people on earth that you wanna see but Catt.......Roc got shot."Prince bit his lip looking down.

"What?"was all that came to mind.

Tears welled in my eyes as Prod kept me up from falling.My heart stopped as my life seemed completely over.My brother,shot?!No,it can't be...Maybe the guy just looks like Roc.
He's suppose to be my protector,he promised.The one who looked after me from the moment I was born.All I have is him and I can't lose him. He's my life,the one that keeps us going through the bullshit.He provides and spoils me all the time.He's the one that keeps boys away like a father or the one that tells me what I'm really feelin'.My blood brother without anyone tellin' me I'm wrong.I'm his sister without a doubt and will always stay by his side.I love Roc to death and without him my life's ended with any hope of a great future.

"Ray and OC too,we need to go to the hospital."Prod added.

Oh my God,please don't take Roc...

Comment

Vote

Follow