I missed you.

Catt pov.

I joined everyone a few hours later at the hospital bringing baby Nila Monroe a few presents.She really wasn't excepting to go into labor for another two weeks and I figured I had time to throw a baby shower after prom but I guess not.

"I'm guessing your not going to prom this weekend?"I joked as she punched my arm shaking her head no.
"No we're not,ain't that's right lil momma."OC smiled down rocking his precious daughter. Their child is already a fashionista,she's dressed in a flower headband and matching tutu.

"No we're not but I know you've been stressed lately,but you should go and take my dress as a thank you for all this baby stuff."she smiled as her mom continued moving it all into one corner.

"You can't be serious Nell."I will admit,I have not gone prom shopping yet when it's two days away.All this drama I haven't been in enjoying my last month of high school.
"Yes I'm serious,have fun....."she trailed looking at the door.

"Um hey.."he waved after greeting everyone else.He hugged Nell and stood one huge step away from me.In some sense it made me furious,and I'm not sure why?

"Thank you again,I um gotta get home and see if my hair stylist could schedule me an appointment."I shrugged quickly walking out.

"Catt wait."I heard behind me.

"What Prince."my voice crackled turning half way to him.

"I um...I don't know."he stuttered.

"Ok well bye-"

"Catt can you just talk to me,to anybody?"

I crossed my arms listening.

"I get why your mad but I need you to talk to me!Its not your fault you could have made a huge mistake and I'm sorry I kept rubbing that in your face.I can't understand what it must feel like to have the guy you wished a life with turn out to be something you don't want him to be....and yeah I abandoned you because I got scared okay.What if he gave it to you somehow or just anything I don't know why I blew up on you last week I just....."he sighed frustrated looking me in the eye."You deserve better and I know this is probably the worst time to ask but."he got down on his knees in front of me talking my hands having people stare as they passed by.

"What are you doing??!"I panicked.

"I'm trying to make you happy again.Your my best friend and I...Lo..I mean I would love for you to be my date for prom."he shyly asked making me smile.

"Of course."I grinned.

That was a lot to just say you wanna go to prom together but I'm just happy I have my best friend back...

Kiss it Better~Rihanna

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW