Game night.

Catt Pov.

"So what's your problem."I asked as Prince and I sat in the bleachers at our school's jamboree.

"What are you talkin' about Catt?"

"You actin' crazy to Prod last night."I tried not smiling as he waved to me on the bench ready for the game.

"It's nothing Catt."He snickered like I didn't know something was up!

"Whatever....."I crossed my arms thinking.

"I'll never replace you if your thinkin' that-"

"No Catt it's just.....you've never had a boyfriend and I don't want you to get hurt by some rich-kid,spoiling you just to take your V card."

I grinned hugging him,and I thought he didn't care anymore!

"I'll be fine,really....he's an amazing guy.Who isn't interested in having sex with me but........Can you just trust me on this?"I asked pulling back,turning his head to me wanting him to tell me how he really feels about Prod.

"As your friend,I just want you to be happy..."

He got up right when the kick-off began.I frowned looking down at my phone in my hands.Why can't he be supportive and trust me with Prod?!Well maybe he's right a little,I still don't know Prod....

Nellie and Robbin came over distracting me from thinking.They went to the concession booth sitting aside me with nachos.

"Hey."I grinned while watching Prod get in the game stealing a nacho or two from Robbin

"Isn't number 26 your boy-toy?"Nell grinned eating nacho cheese as we laughed.

"Um where's the chips?"I giggled.

"She just asked for two orders of nacho cheese."Robbin rolled her eyes.

"Wheres the other.."

"I ate it on the way over here?"She shrugged with a grin as we laughed.

"I see your cravings have really kicked in now."

"Yeah......he's also givin' me a few twenty's a week he told me."She said cleaning the bowl.

"Thats progress.......how's Chris,Robbin?"

"He's upset he can't finish out the year here ,but.....the tumors gettin' worse.He says he can't walk anymore because he feels he's about to drop again."

"I pray for him all the time."I put my hand on her shoulder comforting her.

Her boyfriend known as "Whiteboy Chris" has Osteosarcoma.It's a fancy way of saying bone cancer.In most teens, it can sometimes happen during their growth spurts and tends to show up in people who are taller than average. Which is understandable because he's 17 and 6'1 ,like his brother with pretty blue eyes,that remind you of Mgk.He passed out in the hallway last year hangin' with Roc,Ray,and OC after doin' a dance battle with Asians.It freaked us all out because we've never had that happen before.

The crowd knocked me out of thought as I watched Prod make a touchdown.

"Woo!Yo your home-boys got a nice ass booty."Nell acknowledged.

"Hey stop lookin' at his and watch OC."

I smirked as we giggled watching the game now.

Prince Pov.

I was under the bleachers with I guess you can say my new friends.My arm was around Juliet well Julie listening to everyone talk about concerts they went to.