Back to school Bash

Catt Pov.

"Stay close to me the whole night Catt."

Roc ordered as we walked up to OCs house party.His parents are always out of town for some reason. I've been coming here for as long as Rocs lived down here with me.The same simple house was probably filled with a bunch of drunk high schoolers.

"Why?"I asked probably sounding like a two year old to him.

"It's your first house party,that's why."

I sighed crossing my arms as I followed him in.

"That's not my problem...."I mumbled walkin' in after him.

"Ayyye!"

He did that boy handshake thing to some buff guys by the door.They were on the football team which explains the extreme muscle.I'm pretty sure they got the steroids from Ray Ray.They "Hey Catt"me while I waved following him like he asked-I mean ordered.The music was pretty loud,and of course everyone had beer in red cups in their hands.Roc was searchin' for OC but I slowed down when I spotted Nellie talkin' to him in the bedroom hallway.They were arguing about something when she left,crying her eyes out.

"Nellie!"I yelled after her,going outside to the pool.

"What happen?Are you alright?!"

"No."She cried.

"I'm three months pregnant."

I hugged her while bringing her some place private,the front yard works.

"And OC's not happy about that!"

"What he'd say?"

"He's too young to have a kid and that it could ruin his rap game."

"Did he ask you to......you know."

"No,but I think he wants me to."She bawled.

"Hun,you don't have to.I'll be there with you,but your mom and step dad...?"

"They aren't happy but they'll help."

"That's good."I grinned seeing a bright side as she wiped her face.

"I promised my parents I'd be home by 10."

"Okay hun,get some sleep I know your tired."

"Yeah I am."She grinned hugging me tightly.I walked her to her car before quickly running off to find Roc.I bumped into someone by the dance floor.

"Princeton?What are you doing here?!"I frowned taking his cup away.

"Talkin' to Dj ,who else!"He pointed next to him at OC's little bro "Dj"-He's a sophomore or freshman this year.He's really in his bros shadows most of the time but we don't call him Dj for nothin'.He's really good on the one's and two's at every party Roc lets me go to.

"Hey Dj."

"What up Catt."

I grinned,not expecting his deep voice.

"Catt!"Roc yelled over the music.

"What!"I yelled back takin' a sip of Prince's beer.

"What happened to bein' behind me?!"

"I found Princeton."

I pointed as he sighed taking the cup.

"You seen yo bro?"He asked towards Dj.

"Dunno,he was talkin' to Nellie earlier."Dj shrugged.

"Yeah leaving the poor girl in tears."I frowned,annoyed by his bros responsibilities.