Babymomma

Catt Pov.

"Oh my gosh Unique!!"I yelled running to hug her with Jewelz on her hip.His hair curls up just like Roc's now,and he's got his moms light green eyes.

"Hey Catt and Princeton." She smiled hugging me back,waving at Prince.

"Are you just gonna stand there and not help the mother of your child?!"I said snapping him out of his daze.

"Niq"or "Boo boo"(In Roc's case)-An amazing and beautiful girl every guy wishes he had.She's Roc's first love and only baby's momma(hopefully).The only reason they broke up was because of his move four years ago.She hardly visits so Roc can see his son once in awhile but I love her like a sister!

"Hey Jewelz wanna come spend a day with Aunt t Catt and Uncle Princeton!"I smiled carrying him on my hip to Prince.Partly so they could talk,and so I could listen.

"Why you just starin' at me?"

Roc chuckled hugging her for the longest.Which us good because I knew he still loved her.

"I'm just......never mind bae."

"No tell me."She giggled.

"It's like the first time I met you at the beach playin' ball.You was starin' me down like now...and..."

They laughed embraced in a kiss.

"Awwww!"I gushed as they looked my way.

"Shut up,What time Ma gettin' home?"Roc asked.

"I don't know,late tonight I guess."

"Good......Prince take her somewhere!"He winked gesturing us out the door.

"Ok we got the message!"I rolled my eyes gettin' Jewelz's bag going out the door with Prince behind me.

"Your house again?!"

I huffed as he chuckled knowing his mom's gonna love seein' her pretend grandchild again.

Nellie Pov.

"I'd thought he'd be here by now."

I angered ready to beat the shit out of OC.I just checked in on my check up at the doctors.I'ts better to go at night because not that many women go.OC wanted to come,but I think maybe he was drunk and couldn't say no!I tapped my foot as Robbin sat next to me reading a parent magazine.Shes been such a great friend to come with me every time I go here.

"Thanks."I said sitting up touching my pudgy belly.

"For?"She asked not looking up from the magazine.

"Coming here,I mean.....Oc's not even- "

"Hey Baby."OC cut me off kissing my check before sitting next to me.I sighed,calming down as Robbin tossed the magazine aside turning his way.

"Where the hell have you been."She asked in a serious parent tone.

I sunk down a little wanted to cry for some reason.OC grabbed my hand as they started a huge argument in the waiting room.I don't care what they both are saying,

How was I going to deal with being a single mom,while my OC lives it up like Lil Wayne makin' mo' babies!

What about my scholarships and life period!

I don't know if I could do this...

"Come on,lets go them just called us Nell."She pulled me up as I glanced back at OC with his head in his hands.He's pissed and I'm so sure he doesn't want anything to do with me right now.