Livin'YoungWild&Free Part 2...

Roc Pov.

"What the hell do you want Jay."I grimed holdin' Niq behind me.

"Wow,another beautiful female Mr.Roc has......well I gotta admit I "hit" it first."He laughed with his homeboys.

"Jeremiah please."Chelsea snickered.I told Ray not to let her get drunk while we were here!What lie is he about to tell her parents?!

"Isn't it the Saint Mother Teresa."He chuckled lookin' from Ray to her.

"Yea,you talk so mighty now.When you don't have a hoe suckin' ya dick."She snapped.

Everybody around "Oh'd" watchin' Ray pull her back before he could snatch her.

"Keep fuckin' with him and you might end up a babysmomma!"He slurred towards Niq.

"What are you even doin' here."I growled disgusted by his appearance.I hope hes not here for what happened at the club couple weeks ago.

"I just wanted to see what's up with yo boy OC.Seein' he was the one at the club when my homie got shot."

OC Pov.

I walked out of my room with Nell seeing someone that almost gave me a heart attack from their presents.He approached Roc with his goons behind him,smirking.I spotted a pistol in one of his homeboys pants.

"Nell."I said going back to my room for my handgun.

"Yea?"She said looking a little worried rubbin' her belly.I hate seein' her pregnant as much as she hates bein' it.We haven't really talked about "it" but......I swear I have way to much to deal with.DJ told me Ma filing divorce on Pops,I still haven't told em' about Nell,then this mofo show up to my house with a gun....

I shook my head bringin' my plan back to mind.

"Call the cops,then go home iight."

"Wait why-"

"Just do it iight."

I loaded it with a couple bullets from the orange Nike box under my bed.

"Be safe ok."She whispered kissing me before she left.I gotta admit,I gotta good girl but I hate that she gotta put up with a lotta shit with me lately.I sighed shakin' my head while makin' my way to the party.

"Nigga please leave,everybody was havin' a good ass time before you showed up!"Niq snapped.

"Oh wow the hoes will talk shit,won't they."

"Look man back the fuck off."Roc warned.

Roc was way loaded I could tell,I only had about six shots before I came,Ray about the same.He was holdin' Chelsea drunk ass back from fightin' her brother.

"We hoes??You a motha-fuckin' murder!You know you-"

"Chelsea shut the fuck up!You know he ant balls enough to admit he couldn't even put it in all the way!"Niq smirked.

All you heard was a loud slap.Everybody looked at Unique holdin' her face on the floor,bawlin' in tears.Chelsea got her up before we got to him.Even if she ant my lady,I was furious along with my boys.The look on Roc's face...........ohhh my nigga you dead now.Roc took off his vest body slammin' Jay to the floor.Ray grabbed one of his boys as I jumped in with a few otha players on the team startin' the biggest fight to ever happen at my house.Ole boy with the pistol tried shootin' but missed because I knocked it towards the pool door.From there it was wild and crazy.Girls screamin',DJ dumbass turnin' up the music,people runnin',somebody yellin' the cops!I grabbed my gun handing it to my bro.

"Go to yo girls house,don't come back till the cops is gone."

They were grabbing people from left to right arrestin'. I doged with Roc left and right.

"OC!LETS GO!"Roc yelled.

I ran with everybody else(cause it was that many people still leavin')to the car with Chelsea,Ray,and Niq already inside.They had about six cop cars on my lawn with kids handcuffed on the ground.

"Alright let's go."Roc said before hopin' in the back with Niq and I.Ray sped off turnin' up the radio to one of my weed classics,smokin' himself.I swear I don't wanna know how he rolled that up that fast.

"Yo Chels pass me the Moscato."I asked as he drove pass school.

"Why do we always have to have the most unforgettable homecoming nights?"Ray asked.

I looked out the window takin' a sip before crackin' up a laughter..I don't know just the way he said it made me laugh,so did everybody else.Wiz is right for this one.....

So what we get drunk?

So what we smoke weed?

We're just having fun

We don't care who sees

So what we go out?

That's how it's supposed to be

Living young and wild and free

Comment

Vote

Follow