Chapter 11: Prom Night

Aiden straitened his bowtie as he walked out his bedroom. He smiled. "How do I look?" He asked his parents. He looked quite handsome. He wore a black tuxido and he had a red rose on it too. He had his shoes on which were clean and shined. His mother began to cry tears of joy. "Oh sweetheart." She said. She gently kissed his forehead. "You look so handsome..." She began to cry uncontrollably. Aiden and his father comforted her. Aiden's father gave her a tissue and she gently wipped her eyes with it.

"Oh dear." She said. "I'm sorry. Well my son... I'm so proud of you. After 19 years of being your mother I... I couldn't ask for a better son." Aiden could feel himself wanting to cry. After all these years, he had made lots of friends, had his first kiss with a beautiful girl, and saved a college he had always wanted to go to... and now... now he was all grown up.

He hugged her. "I Love you mom." He said. His mother smiled. "I Love you too." Aiden gently let go of her and hugged his dad. His father was a little shocked at first, but he smiled and hugged him back. "I Love you dad." Aiden said. Aiden's father smiled. "I Love you too my son." He said. "Now go plant your butt in the car and go to that prom!" Aiden smiled and got inside the car and drove away.

Aiden's mother and father held each other tight. His mother said. "Our baby is all grown up. He's a man now." Aiden's father nodded Suddenly, they're eyes widen. "Wait." He said. "Did he get his phone?" they stared at each other for a minute and blinked.

****

Aiden pulled up into the parking lot and walked into the room of the prom. He blushed a bit as he saw aso many people. He looked around, but saw none of his friends. "Hey Aiden!" Aiden turned around to see Scott and Summer. Scott was wearing a light gray tux, and for once he looked mature. Summer wore a light blue dress, wearing her hair in one bun. The two looked like a couple. "Hey Scott, Hello Summer." Aiden said, smiling. "Where is everyone else?" Summer pointed to Aisha, who was sitting alone in a chair in a corner. Aiden couldn't believe his eyes. Aisha was wearing a lavender colored dress with small diamond beads on it, She also had Silver heels, and She had her hair down and had a rose in her hair.

Aiden walked up to her and smiled. Aisha blushed. "I Look stupid... don't I?" She asked blushing. Aiden smiled. "No." He said. "You look amazing." A slow song began to play. Aiden put her hands in his and helped her up from the chair. "Would you care to dance?"He asked. Aisha smiled. "Yes I would." She began to dance with him on the dance floor.

"I'm sorry for believing that text was from you." She said. Aiden smiled. "It's fine," He laughed. "I'm just glad you're not angry at me anymore... I can't stand being without you... and I can't stand letting you hear me sing." "Aiden," Aisha said. "I Love your singing. It's sweet... and Smooth." They smiled and stared into. each other's eyes. Aiden gently pulled Aisha close and kissed her on the lips. Aisha kissed him back. It was even more perfect and even more amazing than last time.

Scott and Summer, who were dancing, smiled as they watched them kiss. Scott smiled, he blushed. "So... uh... do you wanna..." "Yes." Summer inturpeted and kissed his lips. Scott was completely shocked for a momment, but he slowly closed his eyes and kissed back. Eric smiled. "True love." He said sighing. Suddenly, Emily grabbed him and kissed his cheek. He blushed and grinned and kissed her lips then they parted.

Micheal and Amanda smiled at each other and began to turn on a song. Emily gasped. "You know what this prom needs?" She asked the others. "a song!" She run up on stage and grabbed a mic.

Emily

right right turn on the spotlight

We gonna lose our minds tonight

Amanda

I love when it's all too much

7 a.m turn the radio on

Where's the beat, where's the song

Summer

Call me up if you want to know

if you want to change a thing

ooh oh

Scott

Crash the party I'll be here on time

we'll be leaning left to right

hey girl

Why so serious.

Aisha, Scott, Aiden, Summer, Micheal, Emily, Amanda, and Eric

So raise your glass coz we're here to

party

get crazy tonight

it's night we've been waiting to get insane

woahwahoh
woahwahhhooh

Micheal

We will never ever be silent

we will be nothing but loud

And we'll start having fun

Eric

Slam the door to your Mercedes

laying on the roof singing your

favorite song

What part of party don't you understand

Just get up and start dancing

Aisha

Call me up if you want to know

if you want to change a thing

ooh oh

Aiden

Crash the party I'll be here on time

we'll be leaning left to right

hey girl

Why so serious.

Aisha, Scott, Aiden, Summer, Micheal, Emily, Amanda, and Eric

So raise your glass coz we're here to

party

get crazy tonight

it's night we've been waiting to get insane

woahwahoh
woahwahhhooh

(Song ends)

Scott: SO RAISE YOUR GLASS PEOPLE!

Emily smacked Scott in the back of the head. Suddenly, the door opened and Aiden's parents barged in. "Honey!" Aiden's mother said. Aiden blushed in embarrassment. "You forgot your phone." Aiden sighed and walked over to them and took his phone. "Thanks." He said.

And so there you have it. Aiden and Aisha are in love and are a couple, Micheal and Amanda are dating, Emily is finally Eric's girlfriend, Setg got revenge on Micheal for kissing him, and Scott and Summer are officially a thing.

AyshaWonderland xoxo