Chapter 8: The big fight

Aiden sighed dreamily as he walkd to the cafatiera, ready to sit with Aisha. He just couldn't get her off his mind after last night when they kissed. He smiled and looked around. He was suprised to see Summer, Micheal Amanda fighting. He walked over their table and sat down. "What's going on?" He asked, Amanda growled. "Summer sent me a horrible text about how my talent sucked and that I would never make it to the singing competition and I got a text from Micheal saying I never wanted to go to the prom with you because you are a crazy psychotic girl!" Summer stood right up and glared at her. "I Never sent that to you!" She said, "I Never sent you that either!" Micheal said,  Amanda growled, "Well, I'm not going to believe a liar! Consider me not in Trinity Anymore!" She walked away. Summer snarled. "That goes for me too!" And she walked the other way, "And me!" Micheal said then walked away.

Aiden couldn't believe what he had just heard! They were quiting Trinity! This was insane! He got up and sat next to Emily. "Hi Emily." He said, smiling, Emily glared at him. "You're not still part of Trinity are you?" She asked, Aiden nodded. Emily scoffed. "Well I don't want anything to do with you or anyone else. First Eric gets me mad, then he sends me a terrible text about how my singing sounds like a cow dying! Just forget because I'm not part of that singing competition anymore!" She got up and left.

Aifen blinked in shock. What on earth was going on here? He got up and walked over to Eric and Scott. Neither of them looked at him as he sat down. Aiden blinked. "Guys what's going on?" Scott just shrugged while Eric got up and left. Scott sighed. "Everyone's been mad at each other and I don't know why? They keep saying that they've been sending horrible texts to each other. I got a text from you saying this." He handed his phone to him and Sunil was shocked at what he saw. The text message said terrible nasty things. And it said it was from Aiden, he looked at Scott.

"Scott! I swear, I never sent this to you." Scott nodded. "I know." He said, taking his phone back. "I've known you ever since birth, I know you wouldn't send something like that or even say something like that. But I still don't know why the others are hating each other... and Summer won't even talk to me." Scott stared at the table sadly. Aiden patted his friend on the back, Aisha walked in, tears in her eyes. She walked right past Aiden and Scott. Aiden got up and sat next to her, she didn't even look at him, Aiden stared at her with sadness. "Aisha, please don't tell me you're mad too." He begged.

Aisha growled. "Mad about what?" She asked. "Mad about this?!" She shoved her phone in his face  Aiden was shocked at what he read. The message said that Aiden thought her singing was garbage and that he never loved her and that the kiss was the worse thing he ever did in his life. He stared at Aisha, who was crying. "Aisha, I swear I never sent this." Aisha snarled at him and snatched her phone away from him. "Lies, Lies!." She got up. "I Hate you! I wish I never met you!" She ran off.

Aiden was extreamly heart broken. The bell rang. Mr. Harris's voice came through. "Spring break is here. Have a good spring break everyone!" All the students got up and left the Cafeteria. Aiden slowly got up and walked out.

The poor, heart broken boy walked down the street. Thunderclouds covered the sky. he didn't care though. He felt like his life was miserible. "Hey buddy!" A voice said. Aiden looked to see a group of muscular teenagers walking towards him. "Give us your money!" Aiden gulped. "Please." He said. "I don't want any trouble." A guy lifted him up his collar and punched him. "Give us your money freak." The teenagers beat him and punched him and kicked him and stole his money. They left him there, bruised and bledding. Aiden sighed sadly and slowly got up. He grunted in pain as he walked off to his house.

****

Aiden's mother smiled. "I Can't wait for our little baby to come home." She said. Aiden's father nodded. "Maybe he'll even come here with his girlfriend, or maybe he'll tell us he got a job, or maybe he'll be- A MONSTER!" He hid behind his wife and pointed to the door. Aiden's mother gasped as she looked. Aiden's was at the door, bruised, bleeeding, and soking wet from the rain. He slowly came in. "Hey, mom. Hey dad." He said sadly. Aiden's mother gasped and ran over to him. "Oh my gosh!" She whimpered. "What happend to my sweet baby?!" Aiden slightly shoved her off. "I'm not a child mom." He said. "Besides... I'm fine." He walked upstairs to his room and locked his door. Aiden's parents stared at each other for a minute and stared upstairs.

Sorry for the short chapter, the next will be long.

What will happen next? Will Trinity get back on track? Will Aiden get Aisha back? Will Scott ever stop being stupid?

Scott: HEY"!

Me:" I'm kidding I'm kidding"!

Scott:" you better be". Scott says as he watches me slowly walking off the stage.

AyshaWonderland xoxo