Chapter 6: Asking someone out to the prom turns into a girl fight

"All right everybody!" Ms. Frederick said into the speakers. "Please come into the gymnasium. Do not mind the Desmond Blackmore University students, they are guests here." The gang all looked at each other. "What are Desmond Blackmore University students doing here?" Aisha asked, a little ticked off about yesterday. Eric shrugged. "I Guess we'll find out."

So they all went to the gymnasium and sat down, so had all the UCB students and the DBU students. Ms Frederick went on stage and smiled. "Welcome, everyone!" She said into the mic. "Today, I am here to say that UCB might not be shuting down after all!" The UCB students All began to clap. "The reason why, is because 8 students have agreed to start a group to enter the ainging competition and save our College. May I call Eric Shean, Summer Apricot, Micheal Gideon, Amanda Clark, Scott Patterson, Aiden Dawson, and Aisha Parker ."

Aiden felt himself blush as he and the others went on stage. "The group leader, Eric, will explain." Eric took the microphone and began to speak into it. "When me and my friends found out that UCB was shutting down, we couldn't believe it. So we all agreed to start a group called Trinity. We all have talents that we want to share. But we'll have to wait until the competition starts."

Then everyone started laughing, "What a loser!" someone shouted.
Aiden then felt something wet then he saw his pants soaking wet.

"What a dork!"

"Bed wetter!"

"Idiot boy!"

"What a loser!"

Aiden ran off the stage, trying his best to ignore the people laughing at him.

Aisha gasped and ran after him.

Aiden sat down on the sidewalk, He felt like an idiot. He was so embarrassed by wetting his pants. He did it front of everyone! He felt like a fool. "Aiden." A voice said. He looked to see Aisha. "What?" He asked. "You think I'm a loser too?" Aisha shook her head and sat next to him. "No." She said. "They shouldn't of laughed at you." she said sadly. He stared at her. "I Didn't mean to do it." he said. "I Was just so embarrassed. Now everyone thinks I'm a loser." "I Don't."

Aiden looked at Aisha and looked into her eyes. Her... beautiful... beautiful shining gray eyes. Now that he looked closer, they weren't beautiful... they were gorgeous! He stared at her for a minute and slightly smiled. "Aisha..." He maneged to say. "I... I..." Aisha slowly hushed him gently and they began to come closer and closer and closer until. "Uh... do you guys need some time alone?" The two looked to see their friends. They both blushed. "Uh... um... n-no." Aisha stammered. "W-we were just t-talking." Aiden said. Emily smirked and nodded. "Mmmm hmmm." She said sarcasticly.

next day

Students were chatting about Aiden's little accident. "Omg, that guy was like, such a loser." A girl said. "I know, he's such a bed wetter." Aiden had then walked in the Cafeteria and everyone laughed at him when they saw him. He kept his head down as they began to call him names. "Loser!" People began to say. Scott came up next to Aiden. "Come on Aiden," He said, glaring at the rude people. "You don't need to listen to these guys. Eric's got a meeting with us anyways."

Aiden nodded and walked away with Scott, trying to ignore the people calling him terrible names.

"So that's what we'll do." Eric said, smiling. "So," Emily said. "You want us to all practice alone? Seems simple enough. I'll go practice my singing, peeps." She then skipped away. Scott smiled. "See ya guys later." He said. He gave Summer a kiss on the hand and ran off. Summer blushed and smiled. "He's a cutie." She said to Amanda, "Sure." Amanda said not really sure. She got up and grinned. "I'll go make some masterpieces!" She said then walked away. Summer smiled and got her electric bass. "See you guys later." She said and walked off. Aisha smiled. "I'm gonna think of a song to sing." She said. She smiled at Aiden. "See ya later, Champ." Aiden blushed and waved at her as she left. He sighed dreamily.

"You like her." Aiden looked at Eric, who was smirking. "What?" Aiden said. Micheal smirked and shook his head. "You totally like her." blushed. "I D-do not." He scolded. "I Just... find her... pretty." Micheal smirked. "Uh huh. Well, a college prom is coming up and maybe you should ask her out. I mean, Seth is with Brooklyn. Tristan is with Janna, Emily is with Eric. Scott, might ask out Summer. I'm gonna ask out Amanda. You should ask out Ash."

Aiden shook his head and blushed. "No." He said. "I'd never have a chance with her." Micheal put a hand on his shoulder. "Why don't you give it a try, besides you did ask her out to the group date?" Aiden blinked. "Ok... I'll do it, but I asked her out to the group date with your guy's help. Oh and uh, one more thing." "What?" "Good luck asking Amanda out, you're gonna need a leash." Aiden said, smirking. Micheal gave him a glare. "What did you say?" "Nothing." "That's what i thought."

****

"Chanelle!" Chanelle turned to see Brianna. "Oh, why hello Brianna." Brianna rolled her eyes. "I Was about to take those deliveries from those losers, until Aiden and some Tomboy came up and stopped us." Chanelle smirked. "Nice try Brianna." She said. "I'm sure UCB Will be put down in no time." "No you don't understand," Brianna snapped. "Eric, Aiden, Aisha, Summer, Micheal, Amanda, Scott, and Emily have started a group called Trinity and their going to help save that dump in the Singing competition." Chanelle stared at her. "The prize is?" "A $1,000,000 dollar check." Chanelle nodded, "That's a lot of money." She said. Brianna nodded.

"Don't worry." Chanelle said. "I Have a plan to ruin them. Number 1 will be Emily." Brianna smirked. "Let's do it then."

****

"So Summer." Scott said as he and Penny were sitting at the coffee shop. "I Was wondering... um... uh.. do you wanna... go to the prom with me?" Summer gasped. "I Would love to!" She said, Scott grinned. "Really?" Summer nodded. Scott fist pumped, but he accidentally punched a random dude. "Hey!" The dude said. "Sorry." Scott whimpered. The random dude shook his head and walked off. Scott blushed and shrugged, Summer smiled. "You're funny, Patterson." She said sweetly. Scott blushed and held her hand. "And you're beautiful, Cruz."

****

"I Can do this. If I asked Aisha out to the group date I can asked her out to the prom." Aiden said as he saw Aisha and Emily watching football, Aiden blushed. "I can do this.. I can do this." He got all his courage and began to walk towards the girls. "Hey Em, Hey Ash." Aisha looked at him and smiled. "Hey, Aiden." "Omg!" Emily exclaimed. "Here he comes!" A football player with blonde hair and facial hair walked over to Emily. "Hey Emily." He said. Emily blushed. "Why hello Jake." Jake smiled. "Hey... I was thinking... do you wanna go to prom with me?" Emily gasped and was about to say something but she was cut off by Eric. "I'm sorry but she isn't going out with you coz I already asked her out and she said yes" She glared at Eric, Eric Leaned in and whispered in her ear, "just play along." then she did. "Really you'd rather go out with him than me? Oh well." Jake said then walked away.

Emily glared at Eric. "Why did you do that?" "Because number one, he has like 30 girlfriends, And second I wanted to tell you something, Emily would you like to go to the prom with m..." Eric was cut off by Someone, "hello Emily" Emily, Eric, Aisha, and Aiden looked to see Chanelle walked towards them. Emily snarled. "Hello Chanelle." Chanelle smirked. "Why Emily," She exclaimed. "I just adore you're hat, it's beautiful, even though it's style went out in, i don't know, 1954." Emily gasped. "How dare you!" She exclaimed. Chanelle smirked. "Well maybe you shouldn't be so much of a diva. By the way, have you ever thought about getting plastic surgery on your face, people are killing themselves because they looked at it." Emily, Aisha, Eric, and Aiden's eyes all widen. Aisha growled.

"Who do you think you are Chanelle?" She snarled. Chanelle smirked. "if it isn't the tomboy." She said. "I wonder what stupid jokes you have now. You sure have no potential, that's for sure." Aisha looked away. "Oh, is ms tomboy sad? Maybe she shouldn't be so stupid enough to think she'll do anything right In her life, which is impossible." Aisha whimpered and began to cry, She ran off. Chanelle smirked and walked off.

Aiden snarled and he, Eric, and Emily ran after Aisha.

I'm not sure if I did good on this chapter but I hope you guys loved it

thank you all for your support.

AyshaWonderland xoxo