Chapter 4: Breaking news about UCB

It's been two weeks after the group date

Aisha's Point of View

Me, Aiden, Scott, Emily, Amanda, Summer, Eric, and Micheal were sitting in the Cafeteria in our same lunch table, Amanda sighed. ''Didn't you guys hear?'' Emily asked. I blinked. ''Hear what?'' Amanda asked, Emily gasped dramaticly. ''You haven't!'' She said. ''I hear, they are going to close down UCB!'' Everyone gasped. ''No!'' Scott yelled. ''Yes!'' Emily yelled back serious. ''I hear they are going to call this class any minute now!'' The Micheal rolled his eyes.

''Emily.'' He said. ''You can't just go and tell people scary stuff like this.''Emily glared at him. "Micheal.'' She said all cute like. ''This is the most scariest thing, that could ever, exist on this EARTH!'' Micheal didn't flinch. ''Look Emily.'' Eric said. ''Ms. Frederick is not going to do that. This place has been here for years and nothing could...'' The microphone came on. It's sudden screechy sound made everyone cover their ears, though they could still hear exactly what the loud microphone was saying.

''Everyone.'' Mr. Harris said. ''Please come to the school gym. Repeat. Everyone, please come to the school gym. Thank you.'' Amanda gasped. ''It's happening!'' Emily exclaimed, shaking Micheal. ''It's... o...k!'' He said, struggling to get Emily off of him. ''Everything is fine. Don't panic.''

***

Everyone was in the gym chatting, and playing on their phones, and listening to music and all that. No one had no idea what was going on! It took every students parents to save up so much money for this college
It couldn't be closing down.
Mr. Harris walked up on the stage and spoke in the microphone. He had complete sorrow in his voice. ''Everyone.'' he managed to say. ''I'm afraid I have some bad news.'' Emily quietly gasped and looked at Eric. ''It's happening!'' She whispered. Eric rolled his eyes. Mr. Harris sighed sadly. ''I'm afraid,'' he said. ''That we are going to have to close down University of Colorado Boulder in 9 months.'' Everyone gasped. ''NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!'' Amanda screamed.

She ran up to the stage. ''TELL ME THIS ISN'T REAL!'' Amanda screamed. ''TELL ME THAT YOUR LYING!'' Mr. Harris and Ms. Frederick sighed and managed to get the hyper girl off of her. ''I'm not lying.'' Amanda's mouth dropped wide open. She fell to her knees. ''NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOO!''

Ms. Frederick sighed. Emily screamed. ''IT'S HAPPENING!'' Mr. Harris then continued. ''I'm also sad to say that you will all be going to Colorado State University College in 9 months. Everyone's eyes widen. ''Desmond Blackmore University has been voted to be the most #1 college in the state, and I'm afraid that University of Colorado Boulder doesn't have as much money as they do, so there you have it.''

As every student left the gym, chatting, I couldn't help but just be worried. Now my dream of becoming a doctor won't happen, and my parents has been counting on me to do good.

I accidentally hit someone, then he slightly turned his head, I felt relived that it was only Aiden ''You ok?'' he asked, I nodded. Summer sighed sadly, ''It isn't fair.'' She said. She whimpered and hugged Scott. Scott grinned and hugged her back. ''Score!'' He whisperered very quietly as he fist bumped the air. Eric walked around nervously. ''This is bad this is bad!'' He said. He looked at all of us. ''If we go to that college, it will be nothing but bordom! There's aren't no any clubs to join! And everyone wears black and grey clothes!'' Everyone gasped.
''No!'' Scott shouted. ''No! Don't take us to the underworld! I want my teddy bear! I want my...'' Aiden smaked him across the head. ''OW! dude!.'' Scott said. I sighed sadly. ''I don't think we have a choice... or do we.'' I said, everyone blinked ''Aisha," Emily said, smirking. ''What are ya thinkin?'' I got a notebook out of my backpack. ''What if we start a gang?'' I asked. ''You know, those group of friends...
team... thingy magigers... or whatever. What if we start one of those to earn money for University of Colorado Boulder?'' Eric thought for a momment. ''You know.'' He said, smiling. ''That's not a bad idea. Let's do it!'' He put his hand out in the middle.

Aiden Point of View

Amanda hopped in joyfully. ''So excited.'' She breathed. ''So... EXCITED!'' Summer put her hand in ontop of theirs. ''I'm in.'' She said..Scott put his hand in and yells. ''And, the crowd goes WILD!'' Everyone blinked. Scott blinked also. ''And the crowd goes... wild? Oh, whatever.'' Summer smiled. ''Well, Summer goes wild!'' Scott then whispered in my ear. ''I'm in love.'' He whispered, I rolled my eyes as I shook my head, Emily put her hand in. ''Magnificent!'' She sang out, Micheal slammed his hand on the others, "MICHEAL!" everyone yelled, then he mouthed 'Sorry' Aisha rolled her eyes then put her hand in,''Yeah let's do this!'' she cheered, I put my hand in. ''Count me in.'' He said, smiling, Everyone cheered. ''Wait.'' Micheal said. ''We need a name for our group.'' Eric nodded. ''Your right Micheal.'' Everyone thought for a momment. Aisha gasped. ''I know!'' She cheered. ''How about, Trinity.'' Eric grinned. ''I like it!'' He said.

I grinned. ''So there ya have it Trinity.''

WHAT AM I WRITING??!
to be honest most of these aren't my ideas my friend helped me again thanks for the support. So what do you think might happen will they succeed and UCB will get back on track or will they fail and everyone has to go to Desmond Blackmore University? Keep reading to find out.

AyshaWonderland xoxo