Chapter 10: Reunited

Scott knocked on Summers door, Summer herself had opened the door. "Oh hi Scott, hi Aiden." She said cheerfully. It was very clear that Brianna nor Chanelle hasn't sent her anything yet. Suddenly, her phone buzzed. "a text." She said. She took out her phone and began to read the text. "Your dancing sucks, you're the worst person ever I wish you were never born, from... Scott?" She looked at the two boys. "But... Scott... you never even had your phone out when this text was sent to me." She said. Scott nodded. " Brianna nad Chanelle had been texting everyone terrible stuff so we'd all get mad at each other. It pretty much worked. But we can't just let terrible lies tear us apart! We need to tell the others about this!"

And so they began their search for their friends. Emily, Amanda, Eric, and Micheal were now in the SUV. Now there was only one person they needed, Aisha Parker. Aiden took a deep breath and walked towards her door and pressed on the doorbell, Aisha opened the door and saw Aiden, she glared at him and slammef the door in his face, but Aiden tried to open it but Aisha kept on pushing. "Aisha, please." He begged. "You have to listen to me. I never sent you that text. It was Brianna and Chanelle pretending to be me. I would never even text you anything like that... and that kiss... my God Aisha, it was the best kiss I ever had. I've never felt this way about anyone before. Aisha... to tell you the truth... I love you."

Aisha slowly blinked. The words that Aiden had just told her felt so real and loving. But... she still felt like she couldn't trust him. She just felt too upset about the text. She locked door without a word.

Aiden sighed sadly. Eric patted him on the back. "It's ok." He said. The 7 friends got in the car and drove away. "By the way." Eric said. "You look like you got beaten." Aiden turned around and gave him a 'duh' look.

2 weeks later

The host walked up on stage. She smiled. "Welcome, to the Denver Singing Competition, Each team from each college is going to perform First will perform individually and for the finals the whole team will perform together!" Brianna and Chanelle began to snicker. "Yes." Brianna said. "Or perhaps the Dump lunitic Competition." Chanelle nodded. "Just wait until everyone realizes the Trinity gang are not coming." "And now." The host said. "I would like to present The Rebelz from Western Community College, Savanah Trigg performing rolling in the deep by Adele!" everyone clapped and the girl began to walk on stage. the song started to play and she sang off key, which made everyone cover their ears and yell boo.

4 groups have already performed and it's already 5:05, "Ok the next group that will be performing is Trinity from University of Colorado Boulder, here gladly to represent Eric Shean here to sing you and I by John legend!" The host said Chanelle and Brianna smirked, then Eric walked on the stage "WHAT?!" Brianna and Chanelle said in shock,

You fix your make up, just so
Guess you don't know, that you're beautiful
Try on every dress that you own
You were fine in my eyes a half hour ago

And if your mirror won't make it any clearer I'll
Be the one to let you know

Out of all of the girls
You're my one and only girl
Ain't nobody in the world tonight

All of the stars, you make them shine like they were ours
Ain't nobody in the world but you and I
You and I
Ain't nobody in the world but you

You stop the room when we walk in
Spotlight's on everybody's staring
Tell all of these boys they're wasting their time
Stop standing in line, 'cause you're all mine

And this evening I won't let the feeling die
I never wanna leave your side

Out of all of the girls
You're my one and only girl
Ain't nobody in the world tonight