Chapter 3: The Group Date

Hey guys it's the moment you've all been waiting for.
THE DATE.❤❤❤

Aisha is in her bathroom taking a quick shower. She is over the moon about her date with Aiden! out Of ALL the girls in UCB he asked little ol her? Aisha felt her heart swoon as she sighs happily. She snaps herself out of her daydream and back to scrubbing off the dirt and sweat from the day. But there was a nagging feeling out the back of her mind. Why does she seem way to excite about her date with Aiden? She has only known him for less than three months, he's always on her mind. Whenever he's around her she feels her heart squeeze, her stomach either flips or flutters and her body temperature rises. And when she looks into those hypnotizing eyes she seems to fall into a trance and she never wanted to look away.

Aisha turns off the warm running water and gets out the shower.

"Ehh, how cliché can I be? I can't believe I have a date with Aiden!" She squeals to herself as she shakes her head, "Did I just say that out loud?" She turns the door knob to the bedroom. Aisha steps out the bathroom and plugs in her IPHONE 6s in the charger to and plays 'Into you' from Ariana Grande, the fills her senses as she got dressed for her date. Emily told her it was just a karaoke restaurant so there is no need to be all fancy. Aisha still wants to look really hot for her date, though, but she needs to keep it simple. UGHHHH, this is going to be hard! She looks at the time and sees she got two hours to get ready. She put on deodorant and a generous amount of perfume on her neck. Aisha then looks through her drawers as she pulls out articles of clothing and places them on the bed trying to decide what to wear. She finally settles with an outfit that consists of a white sweater blouse, a maroon skirt and a black flannel. She puts on the clothes and wraps the flannel around her waist. Aisha quickly found a pair of light brown ankle boots with a chunky heel. Aisha went to her vanity and she switched her stud earrings with her decent size gold hoop earrings and wore a thin gold necklace and bracelet. Her hair didn't need any work, so it was one less thing to do.

"Let's get to work."

Aisha grabs her liquid foundation, puts on a light layer on her face and seals it with her foundation powder. She then grabs her black liquid liner; she draws a thin cat eye on her upper lid and grabs mascara to define her long lashes. Last but not least she grabs her clear lipgloss and traces it over her plush lips. And done! Aisha got up and looks at herself in the mirror. She thought she looks hot, but not too hot, just hot enough to get the attention of a guy, just what she was going for! She checks her phone and sees she has a half hour before the dinner date. Aiden told her he would meet her at the karaoke restaurant. Aisha quickly gathered her things and left her room and went to find Eric and Emily room.

"You look so pretty!" Emily gushes as she examines Aisha's outfit. Emily is excited that Aiden had finally asked Aisha out and she is glad Aisha wore something that would definitely catch Aiden's attention. Aisha looks hot, but not too hot, just hot enough to get Aiden's attention. Perfect! Aisha smiles as she tucks a strand of her Wavy hair behind her ear.

"Me? Look at you! You are wearing something that is not ALL colorful!" Aisha gushes equally over at Emily's outfit. The pink haired girl had her hair in a bun, she wore a turquoise button up tank top and a black and white striped pencil skirt that goes above the knees some, some black stockings, and black wedges.

"Well I wanted to dress a bit mature" she says shyly. Eric soon came into view wearing a black t-shirt and some jeans.

"Hey, Aish ready for your date?!" Eric asks in his higher tone, making Emily giggle. Aisha blushes as she smiles widely.

"Ready as I am going to be." She says softly. Emily grabs Eric's hand and the three left to the restaurant.

....