Chapter 9: Who really did it

Scott walked off down his street. This really sucked. His life had just turned into a suckish life. "Summer hates me now." He said. "None of my friends will even talk to each other? What am I even going to do?" Suddenly, he heard laughing. It came from a house he looked to his left and saw a cream colored mansion. He slowly came up to the house and peaked inside the window. Brianna and Chanelle were laughing.

Chanelle laughed. "They fell for it!" She said. Brianna nodded. "We did it!" She cheered. "The Trinity gang won't even talk to each other! They'll have to go to Desmond Blackmore University! Forever!" Scott gasped. This couldn't be happening. He had to stop it? But what could he do? He was an idiot. Suddenly, he heard growling. Scott slowly turned around to see a huge dog growling at him. He whimpered. "N-nice... doggy." The dog then began to chase him and bark at him with his sharp teeth. "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!" He screamed as the dog chased him around. "MOMMY!" He climbed up a tree and hid deep in the branches. The dog barked up the tree. Brianna came out.

"What is it boy?" She asked. She looked up the tree. Scott prayed that she wouldn't see him. Brianna shrugged and walked back inside. Scott slowly took out his phone and dialed Aiden. He had to warn him.

****

Aiden sighed sadly as he lied there on his bed, staring at the ceiling. "Worst. Day. Ever!" He cried. He put his face in his pillow and sang a song which was off key

Oh, Aisha!

Why did you leave me!?

I never sent that text

About that hatred that you thought was from me

I'm so sorry!

Aiden's dad: Aiden... are you sing and crying at the same time or are you throwing up and punching yourself in the face?

Aiden

AND MY DAD DOESN'T GIVE A CRAP ABOUT HOW I FEEL!

Aiden's dad: Yes i do.

WOAH! WOAH WOAH WOOOOOOAAAAAAHHHHH WAAAAAAAAAA!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! PLEASE COME BACK TO ME AISHAAAAA! I lOVE YOU SO MUUUUUUUUUUCH! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

(Song ends)

suddenly, the phone rings. Aiden looks to see Scott's name on the phone. He was calling, Aiden answered the phone, still crying. "Hello?" He said. "Hey Aiden." Scott said and before he said anything else he said, "Did you cry and sing a random, nonrythm like song because you're sad about Aisha?" Aiden blinked a bit. "Um... no." He lied. "Well," Scott said. "I Found out who sent us all those terrible texts." "Really? Who?" Aiden said, ready to pound the face of that beast who ruined his life. "Brianna and Chanlr." 'Never mind about the pounding faces.' Aiden thought knowing Brianna and Chanelle are girls. "Should've known." Aiden said.

"Well," Scott said. "We've gotta warn the team before the singing competition and the prom comes. Cause if we don't, we'll all go to Desmond Blackmore University!" "What will we do?!" Aiden said, panicing. "The Singing competition and the prom is in two weeks." "Then we have no time to lose!" Scott said. "Now come over here and get me out of Brianna's tree."

Aiden blinked. "Why?" He asked. "Well... ask this guy." Aiden suddenly heard barking. He realized Scott had got chased up a tree. Aiden shook his head. "Yeah," He said. "I Better come over there before you fall out and get your butt chewed and used as a squeaky toy." He hung up and ran out his bedroom door. "Mom, Dad, I'm going to the mall with my friends. Good bye I love you don't call me." Aiden said quickly and ran out the door. Aiden's mother blinked.

****

Scott whimpered as the dog barking at him while he was in the tree was snarling and snapping it's sharp teeth. Suddenly, a Black GMC SUV pulled up, which was Aiden's. Scott saw Aiden in the driver's seat, staring at the dog with wide eyes. Scott dialed his number. "Come get me out of the tree!" He begged. He saw Aiden shaking his head. "Not with that thing out there." Scott began to cry. "Then create a distraction!" Aiden groaned and got out of his car. "Hey Douche bag !" He shouted. The dog looked at him.

Aiden got nervous. "Uh..." He got out a left over cheeseburger. "Hey, boy!" He said. "look! Lookie at what I got here!" The dog began to wag it's tail in excitement. Aiden threw the burger into a far away bush. The dog ran after it. "Come on Scott!" Aiden shouted. Scott climbed down the tree and began to run towards the car. He jumped in, slammed the door, buckled up, and sucked on his thumb. Aiden got in his car, slammed on the door, and drove off.

Scott sighed in relief. "Thanks man." He said.l, Aiden nodded. "No problem." He said. "Hey, if you were at Brianna's house... why didn't she come out of her house after all of the noise we made?" "She and Chanelle left before you even got here. They went to Desmond Blackmore University." Aiden nodded, extremely grateful that they didn't come out to know he was at their house. "So how are we going to find the others?" He asked. Scott got out an address. "I know where Summer lives." He said. "She gave me her address so yeah. Stop at 348 black street." "We're here." "Ok..." The two half adults got out and walked up to Summer's door.

I am Sweating! Enjoy the rest of the Story it's almost done anyways probably 3 or 4 more chapters left.

AyshaWonderland xoxo