Men are Romantic Too

This is not a male bashing thing, sadly men are constantly being told how to act and behave too, just not a stringently as women. (There are over 400 laws controlling the female reproductive system across North America to this date. There are non controlling men.)

Men are constantly being told that they are not allowed to be emotional. Which is making men conform to a robotic, obedient mold. This was perpetuated in the recent century because they needed a work force of people who would not complain. An emotional human who is not ashamed of those emotions will defend themselves. A man who is told he cannot have emotions because 'that makes him weak' is unable to object against being treated like a robot.

Men are just as inclinded toward romantic gestures as women. Society has told them that flowers are for women, but flowers are a genderless thing. Like a table. Anyone can use a table, so anyone can enjoy flowers. They're nature's decorations.

Try this: compliment a man you know. Tell him he's beautiful (men are almost NEVER complimented, they're taught to seek approval through work and work alone). Hug a guy friend, it doesn't have to be sexual, just a hug. This has a twofold effect - most guys are not touched much because they're taught not to seek it out, and that's not cool. Guys can give GREAT hugs that make you feel safe. The second effect is that hugs that last longer than 20 seconds have been proven to help alleviate depression. How is that NOT awesome?