Chapter 28

Tori’s P.O.V

I straightened out my beanie so my wavy hair fell perfectly down my shoulder and back. My black jeans had triangle cut outs in them and my white crop top had a picture of lips with the American flag printed on them. I looked over at the pair of black heels that were sitting next to me before putting them on my feet. I had this weird glow about me today and Jess said that it was normal just after you did it for the first time.

Jess looked gorgeous as always wearing a white London tank and a pair of boyfriend jeans. On her feet were a pair of studded ankle booties and her hair was placed into a braided ponytail. ‘We’re really colorful lately.’ Jess smirked playing with my pink dip-dye. The dye was now fading and was really light pink. ‘I don’t think that I’m going to dye it again until after the teen choices.’ I sighed. ‘Do a different colour maybe?’ She suggested. ‘Maybe. I’m happy that you died your hair. It really does suit you.’ I smiled playing with the purple hair. ‘Girls you have to be on in 30 seconds.’ A man with a clipboard and headset rushed past us. We stood up and took our cue for the interview. ‘Welcome back to Hollywood Wrap-up. I’m your host Terry Daniels and to day we have a very special surprise for you. Without further a do please welcome Repeat Again girls. Jessica Rivers and Tori Carter!’ The crowd erupted in applause as we went over and took our seats. (I: Interviewer, j: Jess, T: Tori)

I: girls thanks for coming!

J: Thanks for having us Terry!
I: Now girls you have recently come back to America for your first tour! How has that been for you.

T: It was weird. We had always assumed that tours would be one of the most stressful parts of our jobs. But really it’s the best part.

J: We have already met so many of our fans and it’s amazing to know the impact that we have.

I: Well my younger sister is a huge fan of you guys and always goes on about how much of an inspiration you are to her. Is it a weird feeling to know that your role models.

J: No it’s an amazing feeling. I never in my wildest dreams would’ve thought that we could be this huge.

T: I have always wanted to be someone that young girls would look to for advice and having that come true is just the best feeling that everyone could have.

I: Now Tori, your only 16 making you one of the youngest teens to take over the world. Does the pressure ever get to you.

T: Sure sometimes it’s hard. Waking up early is definetly not my favourite thing in the world but it comes with the job. This is what I have wanted to do since I was 8. I would give up sleep altogether if it meant doing this for the rest of my life.

I: Jess there has been a lot of talk in the media lately about you and your previous boyfriend Ashton Irwin. Has this taken a toll on your stress at all.

J: No it hasn’t Ashton and I have both decided to just stay friends. I prefer to keep my private life out of my work. I’ve always been like that even with school.

I: So you girls are attending the Teen Choice Awards next Friday and have been nominated for two awards is that right. Best Single and Best Newcomers.

T: Yeah I still find it crazy.

I: And not only that but your management have promised that you’re going to be your new not-yet to be released single.

J: Yeah we are. We still have just a little over a week to perfect it and everything.

I: Your first album, Take A Hint, went straight to the top of the U.K and U.S charts, not long after taking over Australia as well. When can we expect from you girls in the next year?

T: Well at the moment we’re brainstorming ideas for our next album and working with the songwriters and producers to try and come up with something different from the last album.

J: On the last album there were a few cover songs and it wasn’t very long as it was only our E.P. This album were planning on it being more mature and Tori and I will be writing a lot of the songs ourselves.

I: Well we hope that you enjoy the rest of your American tour and also the Teen Choice’s.

T: We will thank you so much.

J: Thanks Terry.

I: We’ll be right back with Russell Brand.

Jess and I walked off the stage huge smiles on our faces. ‘That was awesome.’ We cheered in unison high-fiving each other. ‘I still can’t believe that Simon is making us write a whole new song for the Teen Choice awards.’ I sighed putting on my Ray-Bans as we left the large building. ‘At least we don’t have to release it for another month or two.’ Jess smiled. ‘Yeah but I honestly prefer writing songs just the two of us. I mean the song writers don’t know us that well, except Selena of course, we really should call her by the way.’ I smiled as we walked into an area crowded with fans. They were held back by barriers and our limo was down the end of the path so we decided to take some photos with fans. When we made it to the end of the path Jess and I turned around. ‘WE LOVE YOU ALL!’ We shouted in unison waving a few more times before jumping into the back of the limo to find Simon waiting for us. ‘Let’s go back to the studio. We need to have this song written by tomorrow.’ He smiled before looking out the window. ‘Tori do you have any lyrics in mind so far?’ Jess asked looking over to me. ‘Yeah I have a few things that I’ve been thinking of, but Simon next time a little more warning.’ I smiled over at him. ‘Oh and also Noah and Dustin couldn’t come in today, so I asked Luke to come.’ Simon said. Yes songwriting with my boyfriend.