Chapter 17

Luke’s P.O.V

The girls had just finished their song on Ellen and they were amazing like always. When Ellen had asked about me, Tori’s eyes welled up a little but she just kept smiling. But her answer killed me. I guess I shouldn’t blame her. I should have told her. Why was I being so stupid. I lost her. The way she lost herself in her music was one of the reasons that I fell in love with her. That’s it I love her. I wanted her to be mine again. I knew what I had to do.

Tori’s P.O.V

*2 weeks later*

Today was the day that we were going back to England and to say I wasn’t looking forward to it was an understatement. If I had to choose whether I wanted to be eaten by a pack of dog or having to face Luke again, I would choose the dogs. Same pain but not as uncomfortable. The good thing was that Selena was coming to stay with us for a few weeks. At least I had some more support. ‘Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen. We will be arriving in London in 5 minutes. Thank you for flying with American Airways.’ The voice came over the speaker. ‘You ready?’ Jess smiled from next to me. ‘It’s now or never right.’ I weakly smiled back. This wasn’t going to be the greatest thing.

We all arrived at the house about an hour later. All the girls walked in first. I heard cheers coming from inside but I ignored it. I shoved in my earphones so I wouldn’t have to talk to anyone. I straightened out my outfit one more time and put my heels on. Might as well look good right. I looked at myself in the mirror, making sure that everything was perfect. I was wearing my Who Cares crop with American flag printed shorts. I adjusted the flower crown that was sitting on my wavy hair. My black heels made my legs look really tan and long. I took in one more breath before walking into the house. I ignored the stairs of everyone as I made my way up to my bedroom. I threw opened the door to find a letter sitting on my bed. I stepped out of my heels and opened the letter.

Tori,

I know that you hate me right now. Hell I hate myself because I hurt you. These past two weeks I haven’t been able to think properly. No one understands how much I love you. Seeing you sing on Ellen was the first time I have smiled since you left. The way that you wrap yourself up in the music. When you left I watched all of your YouTube covers. All 56 of them. My favorite one would have to be when you sung Skinny Love. The emotion that you show. It’s mesmerizing. Your mesmerizing. Everything about you. I really do love you. Like I have never loved another person in my whole life. And it is killing me inside to know that you hate me. To know that I am the reason that you cried. That I am the reason that this has all happened to you. It kills me inside. So we have set up a huge family dinner for tonight. Please come. I need to talk to  Your mesmerizing. Everything about you. I really do love you. Like I have never loved another person in my whole life. And it is killing me inside to know that you hate me. To know that I am the reason that you cried. That I am the reason that this has all happened to you. It kills me inside. So we have set up a huge family dinner for tonight. Please come. I need to talk to  you in person. There are some things that I can’t tell you in this letter. But these things you need to know.

I love you Tori.

Luke xx

I wiped the tears off my cheek. I hadn’t even noticed. ‘Tori.’ Niall’s soft voice called, knocking on the door. ‘Come in.’ I wiped my hand across my face. ‘I’m guessing you read Luke’s letter.’ He weakly smiled. ‘Yes.’ I answered coldly. ‘I really did want to tell you T.’ He mumbled, walking over to me. ‘I know I’m just so confused right now. I didn’t expect any of this to happen.’ I weakly smiled. ‘I know Tor but this is killing him inside you have to believe me. Please come to this dinner tonight, all the other girls are going to.’ He smiled. ‘Sure Nialler.’ I smiled, wrapping my arms around him. ‘Now let’s get you looking sexy so look will be regretting what he ever did.’ Niall winked with a hip shimmy. Oh that boy. ‘Troops.’ Niall yelled. Before I knew it Louis, Jess, El, Perrie, Selena and Ashton ran into the room. ‘We’re sorry Tori.’ Louis and Ashton yelled before jumping onto me. I just laughed and wrapped my arms around them ‘It’s alright boys.’

I'm not sure if I'm going to post again tonight but will definetly post again tomorrow because I have the day off school!!!!

Vote, comment and share!