Chapter 9

Being the incredibly nice person that I am I decided to do a double update! YAY!!!

Tori’s P.O.V

‘Let me take you out tomorrow.’ Luke smiled in my ear, his arms wrapped around me. I turned around to face him. ‘I would like that.’ I said pecking him on the lips. We walked out of the bathroom together hand in hand and continued watching the movie. Luke pulled me onto his lap and rested his head on my shoulder.  I smiled as I snuggled into him wrapping the blanket around the two of us. This is what I needed. Today was hard having the news about Logan, but Luke made me feel better. He was there for me. ‘Thank you for everything.’ I smiled pressing my lips on his forehead. ‘Anything for you.’ He said. We both started leaning in and slowly pressed our lips together.  I put my arms around his neck, while his snaked around my waist. I was smiling like a kid on Christmas and I could feel him doing the same. ‘Honey I’m home.’ Niall and Louis called coming into the lounge room. We broke the kiss apart, both of us blushing like mad. ‘Guys come in here. We caught Luke and Tori making out.’ They screamed like little girls. I started groaning and I could see Luke trying not to laugh. ‘VICTORIA ADDISON CARTER’ I could hear three girls scream. They all ran into the living room and threw me over their shoulders. ‘Put me down. Boys help!’ I screamed trying to wiggle out of their grasp. I heard all the boys laugh at me. We got up to my bedroom and they threw me down on the bed. ‘What happened? Are you guys going out?’  They all started screaming at me. ‘Girls calm down would ya! He was apologising earlier and he kept rambling on and we kissed and then he asked me out for tomorrow and then we kissed again.’ I said blushing at every word. ‘Aw my little babies growing up.’ Jess smiled, attacking me with a hug. I laughed at her and hugged the other girls before we all went downstairs. ‘Jess, Tori Simon called before and said that you have a photo shoot tomorrow for the new single.’ Liam said. I nodded and went to sit next to Luke. He pulled me onto his lap and nuzzled his face into my neck. ‘So you to eh?’ Zayn smirked at us. I blushed hard, I swear my face went as red as a tomato. ‘All in good time mate.’ Luke smiled at everyone. Today wasn’t as bad as what I thought it would.

‘Guys keep it down.’ ‘Where’s my phone. I need to get  picture.’ ‘They look so cute together.’ *FLASH* ‘Ok this is going on twitter.’ ‘Should we wake them up?’ I heard all these voices above of me. I stirred slowly trying to remember where I was. I turned around smacking someone in the face. ‘Tori, what was that for?’ Luke grunted rubbing he head with the arm that wasn’t wrapped around me. I smiled at him. ‘How did we get in my room? All I remember is falling asleep while we were watching the movie.’ I asked him puzzled. ‘You fell asleep on the couch last night, so I carried you up here. Then you started mumbling saying that you didn’t want me to leave. So I stayed here.’ He smiled at me showing his dimples off. I could feel my cheeks warming before someone cleared their throat. I turned around to face them.  The boys and girls were al standing around us, smiling and taking photos of us together. If my cheeks weren’t red before they were definitely now. ‘Tori we have the shoot in an hour, Simon dropped the clothes off earlier and is picking us up soon.’ Jess smiled before leading everyone out of the room. Luke wrapped his arms around me snuggling his face into my neck. ‘Luke I have to get up.’ I smiled trying to get out of his grasp. ‘Noooo. I want you to stay with me.’ He mumbled pulling me back down. ‘Luke!’ I squealed as I fell back onto the bed. He smiled and wrapped his arms around me tightly, snuggling his face into me. ‘5 more minutes.’ He smiled pressing a kiss on my forehead. I smiled, letting my cheeks flush again. I wriggled closer to him, nuzzling my face into his neck. I could feel his warm breath trail down my neck as I felt him lean closer to me. ‘Toriiii.’ He smiled in a sing-song voice. ‘What.’ I groaned shoving my face in a pillow. ‘We’re having our date after your shoot today remember.’ He smiled at me. I shot up immediately and gave him a huge smile. ‘Yeah! We’re are we going?’ I smiled jumping around on the bed. ‘Haha. All in good time my darling.’ He smirked before slowly lifting himself off the bed. ‘You know I hate surprises! Lukey!’ I called after he left the room. I sighed and grabbed the clothes that were hanging on the door. I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower before stepping in.