Chapter 5

Tori’s P.O.V

‘Now if you don’t want we don’t have to talk about what happened before if you don’t want to but I think we are going to have to increase security. I don’t trust that boy.’ Simon told me when we got in the car. I smiled warmly at him and continued looking out the window. ‘So what do we need to do Uncle Si.’ Jess smiled rubbing my hand. ‘Ok well we need to buy you things for the tour, ways that we can be in contact. SO first stop Apple Store.’ Simon smiled as we pulled up at the mall. There were flashing lights all around us. ‘Ignore them.’ Simon said pulling us through the crowd. We finally made it inside and I felt like I could breathe again. We made our way through the mall before we made it into the large Apple store. Simon lead us to the front desk. ‘Mr Cowell great to see you again.’ The over-perky assistant greeted us. ‘Are you here to pick up your order from earlier?’ He asked. We gave a confused look to Simon, but he just smiled ahead nodding. ‘I will be back in a moment.’ The assistant smiled again. ‘Simon what have you done.’ I asked him furrowing my eyebrows. Before he could answer, the assistant came back with four packages. ‘Here you are Mr Cowell, sir. 2 MacBooks and 2 iPhone 5s’. He smiled handing Simon the packages. Simon said a quick thank you before we walked out of the store. ‘Simon you really didn’t have to. We could have payed ourselves!’ I exclaimed. ‘No girls we are paying for everything today. My treat. You guys are going to be selling out stadiums soon, you deserve to get a little spoiled today.’ He smiled rushing through the store. Jess and I exchanged glances before running after him.

After about 2 hours of buying everything for the tour, we were finally dropped home. I trudged up to my room to see… well nothing. My room had nothing in it. ‘TORI. IS YOUR ROOM EMPTY.’  Jess yelled. ‘Yeah it is.’ I yelled back. We both met in the hallway before running down to talk to Jess’ parents. ‘Oh girls. All your stuff has been shipped over to the boys house in England. We left a few things for you to take on the plane with you.’  Anne smiled looking up from her coffee. We both nodded before sitting down at the bench with her. ‘Girls, we are all so proud of you. Tor I know your mum and dad would have loved to see you get this far with your music. It’s going to be so quiet here now.’ Anne weakly smiled, trying not to let the tears she had in her eyes fall. We both pulled her into a hug. ‘You have know idea how grateful I am for you and Frank taking me in. I would never have had this opportunity if it wasn’t for you.’ Now I was the one trying to keep the tears in. ‘Mum if you hadn’t of convinced me to join music, I wouldn’t have found out how much I loved singing. You are the one who helped us achieve our dreams.’ Jess smiled weakly. Now we were all crying. ‘Girls you had better get somesleep. We have to be at the airport at 1. Your flight leaves at 2.’ Anne said smiling at us. We both kissed her cheek before heading to the guest bedroom. Tomorrow was going to be a very long day.

‘Tori get up Simon is picking us up in 30 minutes.’ Jess yelled while jumping on the bed. ‘Egh what time is it.’ I groaned trying to push her away. ’12:30, now get your lazy ass up.’ She smirked before walking out of the room. I rolled out of bed, and when I say rolled I mean fell out of the bed and fell to the floor with a massive thud. I groaned again pulling myself up. I dragged myself to my room and chucked on some sweats and a jumper. I tied my hair into a messy bun and didn’t bother putting on make-up. I threw anything that I didn’t need for the flight in my suitcase and grabbed my carry on bag before trudging down the stairs just as Simon pulled up. ‘We will miss you girls so much. Skype us a much as you can. We will see you in a few months.’ Anne and Frank smiled holding back their tears, while they pulled us into a huge hug. We said our goodbyes quickly and hopped into the car with Simon. Just over 10 hours to we would be in London.

‘Girls get up.’ Simon said nudging us both. I could hear Jess groaning and trying to push Simon away. ‘Girls we’re in London. Get up now. We’re landing.’ Simon said once again and you could tell he was getting slightly annoyed. ‘Fine we’re up.’ I groaned opening my eyes. ‘We have now landed in London, England. Thank you for flying with American Airways.’ The voice came over the loud speaker. I pulled myself off of my chair and grabbed my bag from overhead. We made it to the exit and once again there were paps around the barriers. I put on my best smile and waved to all of them. Simon was talking on the phone, something about making sure the boys haven’t stuffed up the house. My phone buzzed in my hands and I looked to see that it was an Unknown number. ‘Hello.’ I asked puzzled into the phone. ‘Tori. I am so sorry for the other day. I was angry and I just love you so much.’ Tyler of course. ‘Listen, I broke up with you and you punched me in the gut. Several times. I still have bruises across my stomach. I’m going don’t try to call me again.’ I said as I hung up the phone. I quickly blocked the number and shoved the phone in my bag in a huff. Jess gave me a glance and I rolled my eyes and mouthed Tyler. Her expression went from confused to angry in a second. I smiled at her before Simon pulled us through the crowd. I wasn’t lying when I said that I had bruises all over my stomach. It was nearly purple. And I was upset about what he had done. I really did like him. I just don’t like showing emotion. It made me come across as weak. We grabbed our suitcases off the conveyer belt and rushed to the limo. ‘Girls, I know that you are tired so I told the boys that they weren’t allowed to throw any parties. Don’t worry you won’t be the only girls living in the house. Eleanor and Perrie will also be there so don’t panick.’ Simon smiled before resting his head on the seat. I threw my head back on the seat and let sleep take over.

I woke up when the car stopped at a huge house. Actually huge was an understatement. I t was a fricking mansion. ‘Jess, Jess wake up.’ I squealed hitting her arm. ‘What?’ she groaned trying to get away from me. ‘Look at the house.’ I squealed jumping up and down in my seat. Her eyes went the size of her head when she saw where we were staying. ‘Holy crap.’ She squealed, loud enough to wake up Simon. ‘Oh we’re here. Come on girls we have to go meet the boys now.’ He grunted getting out of the car. I pulled myself out and grabbed my suitcase, before practically running into the house. ‘Tori slow down.’ Simon yelled. I guess he was loud enough because the door opened and their stood 11 people. I smiled widely at all of them before they attacked me with hugs. I saw Ashton run over to Jess and they were wrapped up in each other’s arms. I turned around to see Niall and Louis charging at me. I panicked but couldn’t get away in time. They tackled me to the ground a lot of force being put onto my bruised stomach. I let out a yelp in pain and everyone pulled them off me quickly. ‘Tori what happened to you! Theres  bruises everywhere.’ El screamed helping me up and hitting Louis. I looked over at Jess and Simon who were looking at the gorund waiting for me to explain. ‘It’s… a… um long story. Can we talk about it inside.’ My voice quivered as I spoke.

Hey guys!

How do you think the boys will react! What do you think of the budding relationship between Jess and Ashton? I need some help with couple names so if you have any ideas leave some comments and I 'll check it out.

Vote, comment and share

Love you all

Ashleigh <3