Chapter 14

Tori’s P.O.V

*2 weeks later*

We had been back in America for two weeks now and I had loved every second of it. Selena had become really close with Jess and I and was at our hotel almost everyday. Oh and my birthday was last week. I can now officially say that I am 16! The girls, Simon and I had gone out for dinner to celebrate but that was about all. I had skyped the boys, El and Perrie and they all wished me a happy birthday. I missed them so much. And let’s just say that Simon wasn’t to happy with me because I had two weeks to write the original songs. I sighed and turned the TV on to find an celebrity gossip channel. ‘You guys happy with watching this?’ I asked Selena and Jess. They both nodded turning their attention to the TV.

‘5 Seconds Of Summer lead singer, Luke Hemmings, has been missing the company of his singer girlfriend Tori Carter.’ The presenter started. ‘But has he been missing the 16 year old’s company to much. Pictures have been released of the singer, acting very cosy with ex-girlfriend Allison Harris. Is this the end of the singers relationship with current girlfriend Tori. Or was this all a big misunderstanding. Tweet us and tell us what you think.’ The man smiled. I felt the tears well up in my eyes. This couldn’t be true. ‘Tori, babe it will be ok.’ Jess smiled weakly wrapping her arms around me. I felt Selena do the same as I sat there sobbing. ‘Why would he do this.’ I sobbed into my hands. Jess and Selena stroked my hair. I looked back at the pictures to find them walking around a baby department shop. They were acting loved up, but that wasn’t the thing that caught my eye. Allison had a baby bump. I picked up the phone that was sitting next to me and dialled Luke’s familiar number. ‘Hey babe. How’s America.’ Luke answered. I could hear the nervousness in his voice. ‘How far along is she?’ I snapped. ‘Babe what are you talking about?’ Luke stuttered. I didn’t even care that I was crying right now. ‘You heard me. How many months pregnant is Allison.’ I hissed, letting the tears fall down my face. ‘2 months.’ Luke sighed into the phone. I felt my heart shatter inside of me. ‘Luke, you know if you told me then maybe we wouldn’t be having this conversation now. Maybe I wouldn’t feel like an idiot. Maybe I wouldn’t be over the other side of the world feeling like shit because of this.’ I sobbed into the phone. ‘Tori don’t do this.’ Luke whispered. ‘I’m sorry, it’s over goodbye Luke.’ I whispered ending the call. I threw my phone over the other side of the room, letting it bounce off the wall. ‘I’m going to murder him.’ I heard Jess yell. I had never seen her this angry in my whole life. I just sobbed in my hands not sure what to do. I though that he would be the one person that wouldn’t hurt me. Boy was I wrong.

Luke’s P.O.V

The boys, El, Perrie and I were sitting in the lounge watching a late night entertainment show.

‘5 Seconds Of Summer lead singer, Luke Hemmings, has been missing the company of his singer girlfriend Tori Carter.’ The presenter started. ‘But has he been missing the 16 year old’s company to much. Pictures have been released of the singer, acting very cosy with ex-girlfriend Allison Harris. Is this the end of the singers relationship with current girlfriend Tori. Or was this all a big misunderstanding. Tweet us and tell us what you think.’ The man smiled.

‘Crap.’ I heard Harry breath out. All the boys had worried looks on their faces, and the girls. Well they looked pissed. ‘Is this true.’ Perrie hissed through gritted teeth. The boys and I slowly nodded. ‘You all knew about this. Allison is pregnant. You can see in the bloody photos. What about Tori huh have you thought about her at all.’ El screamed throwing a pillow at me. I felt my phone vibrate and looked at the caller I.D. Tori. ‘Hey babe.’ I said into the phone trying my best to not stutter. ‘How far along is she?’ I heard her snap. You could tell that she had been crying. It broke my heart. ‘Babe what are you talking about?’ I stuttered.  ‘You heard me. How many months pregnant is Allison.’ She snapped again. ‘2 months.’ I mumbled. ‘Luke, you know if you told me then maybe we wouldn’t be having this conversation now. Maybe I wouldn’t feel like an idiot. Maybe I wouldn’t be over the other side of the world feeling like shit because of this.’ She sobbed. ‘Tori don’t do this.’ I whispered, letting tears fall down my face. ‘I’m sorry Luke. It’s over. Goodbye.’ Was all I heard before she hung up the phone. Tears were falling down my face as  I started cussing. I threw my phone at the wall, cursing louder. ‘Don’t you dare blame her for this. What the hell do you think she was supposed to do.’ El screamed louder. ‘So you all knew and didn’t say anything.’ Perrie yelled at us all. The boys silently nodded. The girls both screamed in anger before running upstairs.

The girls came back down in 30 minutes carrying suitcases. ‘I’m sorry babe but they all knew. Don’t worry we will be there by the time you wake up tomorrow. Get some sleep Tor. We will talk to you tomorrow. Love you.’ El said before hanging up. ‘Where the hell do you guys think your going.’ Louis said standing up from the couch. ‘We’re going to go see our best friend in America. We can’t even stand to be in the same house as all of you right now. We’ll see you in two weeks.’ Perrie said before both girls walked out the door. ‘I stuffed up didn’t I.’ I weakly said drying the tears off my face. ‘We all did.’ Niall mumbled, with his head in his hands.

Hey beautiful people!!

I hoped you like this chapter!! It actually hurt me to write about Luke this way so don't hate me!

Vote, comment and share for me will ya??

Love you all lots and lots.

Ashleigh <3