Chapter 24

Tori’s P.O.V

‘I’m bored.’ I sighed looking at the TV. We had only been in L.A for a week and had done nothing. Absolutely nothing. ‘Well you could take a shower. You smell bad. Like really bad.’ Jess screwed up her nose. ‘Egh fine.’ I pulled myself off the couch and trudged to the bathroom.

I came out of the bathroom wearing my printed leggings and my 5 Seconds Of Summer jumper. Yeah I have my boyfriend’s band merch. Got a problem with that. ‘Jess do we have any food.’ I called through the house. I heard her talking on the phone. Ashton probably. I heard my phone ringing and I ran over to find it. Lukey <3.

‘Hey you.’ I smiled into the phone.  ‘Hello there is my beautiful girlfriend.’ I could hear Luke smile. ‘So cheesy Mr Hemmings. So cheesy.’ I chuckled. ‘I can’t believe it’s still another two weeks before I get to see you again.’ I frowned. ‘Ino babe. But I have a surprise for you. Go out onto the balcony.’ He replied. I made my way out onto the balcony and looked around. And there standing on the ground was my boyfriend. Luke Hemmings.

I ran down through the hotel and found Luke outside. I squealed and jumped into his arms not caring about any of the fans or paparazzi that were around. Luke chuckled before crashing his lips onto mine. I had missed his touch so much.

‘You came all the way to America to surprise me.’ I smiled at him. ‘Of course. I missed you so much.’ He said wrapping me into a hug and kissing my forehead. ‘What did I do to deserve you huh?’ I smiled, entwining our fingers together. ‘I’m pretty sure that I should be the one asking you that.’ He chuckled. We made our way back up to my hotel room.

 I opened the door to find Jess screaming. ‘Well what the hell do you mean? It’s pretty obvious that your with her!’ She yelled into her phone. ‘Jess what’s going on?’ Luke asked. She held her fingers up motioning for us to shut up. ‘You have to be fucking kidding me! You think I’m cheating on you because there were photos taken of me and my guitarist. Do you remember that I have known my guitarist my whole life. That he is in a relationship. THAT HE’S GAY!!!’ She screamed. There were tears running down her face now. ‘SO you think that you can go out and get drunk and make out with a random girl because of that. I thought I could trust you.’ She whispered. She pulled the phone from her ear and put it on speaker. ‘You can trust me. I’m supposed to be your boyfriend.’ Ashton yelled. ‘Ashton I don’t think this is working. All we do is fight. I think we need to take a break.’ Jess sighed. ‘I love you Jess.’ Ashton whispered before the line went dead.

Jess broke down. She fell back on the couch and bursted into tears. ‘Jess hon. It will be alright.’ I cooed stroking her hair. ‘Why did this happen to me.’ She whined rubbing the tears off her face. ‘Come on we have a concert tonight. How about we go out for a while to clear your mind.’ I smiled. ‘Yeah that would be great. Let me just go clean up a little.’ She weakly smiled.

‘Jess let’s get your hair foiled.’ I squealed and dragged her into the nearest salon. I heard Luke groan as he followed us in. ‘Look at this Tor! It’s awesome.’ Jess squealed holding up a colour palette. This is the first time that I have seen her smile. ‘You should definitely get that done. It would look gorgeous wouldn’t it Luke.’ I smiled over at him. ‘Yeah sure.’ He weakly smiled. ‘Luke you can go to the music shop if you want.’ I said. ‘Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.’ He kissed me before running out of the shop. I couldn’t help but chuckle at him.

After waiting for a few hours Jess’ hair was done and we had to leave for soundcheck. ‘Your hair looks amazing.’ I smiled at Jess. The roots of her hair were died a really dark purple but went into a lilac purple. It looked sort of like when Perrie had her’s died. Speaking of Perrie she’s coming to the show tonight. Her and Zayn made up and are as strong as ever.

‘Jessica Grace Rivers, Victoria Addison Carter, get your asses back stage now you late for soundcheck.’ Simon boomed. Jess and I exchanged worried looks before running to the arena. I could hear Simon and Luke chuckling behind us.

Picture of Jess' hair on the side!

Vote, comment and share!

Love you all

Ashleigh <3