Epilogue

6 YEARS LATER

"Ummi, where do I put this?" Haadee  asked me with his cute little voice as I turned to him, smiling widely. "Put right next to TV," I ordered him gently before he nodded and brought the small chair to the spot. "Ummi, can we eat now?" Aiyla then appeared from behind, her angelic cute voice rang to my ears as I sighed tiredly. "Later, okay? We have to wait for your uncles and aunts first," I smiled to her sweetly as she pouted her lips, before nodding slowly. "Let me take care all of these." A deep voice spoke, and I grinned excitedly, knowing that my superhero had came to save me. 

"What took you so long?" I crossed my arms, before turned to him and pretended to be angry. "Sorry, had to deal with this kid." He gestured to Hannah, who was sleeping soundly in his arms. I then walked closer, kissing her small face softly. "She's so like you." Haarith voiced before I looked up to him and gave a small smile. "Really? Then Haadee is so like you, too. Strong and kind." I replied to him shortly. He winked at me before landed a kiss on my forehead. 

"Here," He whispered at me before Hannah was shifted to my arms from his and I smiled, watching my 7-months-old little daughter sleeping. I threw my gaze at Haarith who was now tickling my 5 years old pumpkins, Haadee and Aiyla whom turned out to be twins. It'd been 6 years I belonged to Haarith Feterson, and now I worked with him in the dawah group aside of building a happy family with our 3 angels. 

Today was the third day of Eid celebration, so we decided to make a small party which only involve of our relatives and friends. Everything wasn't as the same as before. Yasmeen was married to a humble man named Hakeem 2 years after I got married. I didn't even bothered to know how she ever got to know him while Husna was engaged to Wadi, who was also a part of dawah group. Azeem had also showed interests in Faqihah, which I found it kind of funny. 

"Habibti, come here for a while." Haarith called me out, brought me down to Earth as I walked to his direction. I took a seat next to him on the sofa while the twins came to us, bothering to know. Haarith then showed us a picture of me and him during our honeymoon in Virgin Island. I smiled sweetly, recalling the sweet memories. "Ummi, why do you cover your face?" Haadee asked in all of sudden, and as I wanted to open my mouth, Haarith cut me off, "Because Ummi is only for Abbi." Haarith smiled, showing off his cute dimples. Haadee nodded before he voiced innocently again, "Then, Should I cover my face too? Because I am only for Ummi and Abbi!" He squealed as I laughed faintly at his innocence before hitting Haarith lightly for his nonsense. "What? I'm right, ain't it?" I grinned and shook my head, "No, Haadee, you are a man. Aiyla should be the one who will veil her face, okay?" Aiyla turned to us, arching her eyebrows. "What is veil?" Those two asked, before I burst out laughing again. I glanced over Haarith and he was grinning, as I signalled him to response at them.

"Ah you guys, you will learn later in school." Haarith ruffled his messy hair before pulled both of them into his hug. I then joined hugging them as I felt Haarith kissed me at the top of my brunette hair. I smiled secretly and mouthed to him, I love you

He winked at me, as I got up and put Hannah on the sofa carefully. Haarith caressed her soft cheeks gently and I just smiled at my husband. 

I then walked to the kitchen, ready to serve my food. I prepared everything set on the table, and just waited for the guests to come. 

Today is going to be very exciting.

***

I looked at the mirror thoroughly, and fixed everything on its place. I smiled, curving my eyes before I saw Haarith appeared behind me as his arms found their way to my waist. He looked at the mirror and I grinned at him under the veil. "You're pretty enough." He said, smiling.