TRFS - S1 - TPRP - Elizabella - C16

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Good News, Bad News

I was sweating and swearing so bad, my mouth would have made a sailor blush!

I had my first and I was onto my second! Mahamed never once left my side, and believe me! His eyes never went south of my waist! The first time he looked that way, he PASSED OUT! I would have laughed myself silly, but I was half way through the first birth to laugh at all.

Mahamed staid at my side. I was done with number two, FINALLY! And I was witing for the after-birth, but I went back into LABOUR!

Six hours later, I was officially a mother of quadruplets! OMFG! I was NOT expecting that! Neither was Mahamed, but he was glowing with pride as watched the children, and he looked at me with awe and love.

I smiled, but I was nodding off! "Sleep my love! You need it! You gave me four beautiful children! Two daughters, two sons. I LOVE YOU BABY!" I smiled! And boy! DID HE SMILE!

He leaned in and gave me a kiss. "I think I should sleep! The babies birth just tired me out!" I chuckled tiredly.

He chuckled. He gave me another kiss and I nodded off soon after.

I was awoken by the sound of the kids crying. Mahamed was with me for the whole duration of my stay in the hospital. When we left we were ambushed by the paparazzi. They tried to get looks into the four capsules that contained our precious cargo.

We finally named them. On the second day or our stay in the hospital.

Mahamed carried two capsules, the ones holding MaryAnne Katherine Alicie Olivia Jacobson-Lu'beck-Abdul and Georgio Harry Mahamed Paolo Jacobson-Lu'beck-Abdul. While I carried our little unexpected duo, Katherin MaryAnne Olivia Alicie Jacobson-Lu'Beck-Abdul and Harry Georgio Poalo Mahamed Jacobson-Lu'Beck-Abdul.

Our body guards guarded the capsules that were yet to go into the car, that would take us home. We were home, and we showed my grand-parents their great-grand-children.

They smiled and that night, after our children were fed, clean and asleep, we got the news. Grand-father died, then grand-mother's heart gave out minutes later.

The next day, when we were to show off our children, we had to tell my people the terrible news of their passing. The night before, I received the wills of my grand-parents. I also has to pronounce the fact that within the next few weeks, I was to become Queen! And Mahamed was to be my King!

You see, he renounced his place in the line in his family heirs system. I don't know what else to call it. Mahamed literally renounced his right to his family throne in favour for being my King, and King to my people.

At the announcements I had my speech ready:

"Hello All! As you know, I am her Her Royal Highness, Princess Elizabella Serena Grace Jacobson-Lu'beck-Abdul and I have to be the one to tell you. My grand-parents, the King and Queen, have passed on. My grand-father held on long enough to see he great-grand-children, and my grand-mother, she died of a broken heart not long after our King had left this world to travel the next.

"I must also inform you all that we, my love and I, are to be crowned King and Queen in the next few weeks. But you all must know, we will do all we can to keep you all safe, healthy and happy. After all, I was taught well!" I had tears in my eyes as I chuckled.

"But do not fear, we, Mahamed and myself are legally married. So we were lucky, if we were to marry a day late, we would not have a legal heir to the throne." I chuckled again. "So when we rise to the throne, we bring with us, not one, not two, not even three heirs, but we bring FOUR legitimate heirs to our kingdom!

"We have lost MANY! But we will gain as much, if my husband is up to it!" I looked at his shocked face and he smiled at me

"How could I not? I would LOVE the time I would be able to get with my LOVE, but if it results in an heir, or heirs, I will love them ALL!" The crowd ROARED with approval!

"Well, that's settled then! If you wish, we, Mahamed, myself, and our children, will be able to see people, if you wish you could brinhg us something. But that is only if you wish to do so." The crowd ROARED once more. Mahamed and I laughed. "We shall be off!" The crowd groaned. "But we will be in our Palace and ALL are welcome! Just be warned, the security is much more ... BEEFED UP! They wish to keep us all safe." I smiled at them all. "Just so you all know okay?" The crowd ROARED in agreement!

By the end of the day, our palace looked like a freaking warehouse full of baby things! Clothes! Toys! NAPPIES! And everything else that goes with the job of parent-hood.