TRFS - Series Introduction - Basic - Plus Summaries

Hey, I know you have all been wanting to read this series, and I have kinda let you all down, so I thought that maybe, you all might like the fact that I will upload it in this forn. Maybe.

Anyways, I kinda felt like doing this, but I wanted to do it so that it would emcompass the series' of short stories, and full-length stories.

So her is where I will list the series name and number, the story's name and number, and followed by their summary, which will also be added onto the "Front Page". In this story, so you all know where it all is and such.

**DON'T BE SURPRISED IF YOU SEE A FEW EXTRA PAGES, AND NO EXTRA CHAPTERS, BECAUSE I WILL BE EDITTING THIS CHAPTER BY ADDING SUMMARIES, AS I HAVE FINISHED THEM**

So here is my summaries:

SERIES ONE:

The Royal Family:

The Princess' Royal Pregnancy (Elizabella's Story):

For Her Royal Highness, Princess Elizabella Serena Grace Jacobson-Lu'beck, it all started with a one night stand with a prince, His Royal Highness, Prince Mahamed Shaun Abdul Jr.

One night, one contraceptive catastrophe and she is landed in the role of future mother. If that wasn't hard enough, she has to step up her game because her Grand-parents, the King and Queen, aren't in the best of health, and man, does she step up her game!

How will it all work out? What will happen? Read it and see!

(Just a sneak-peak kinda thing here: Right at the end of book 4 in this series, a MASSIVE secret is told. One that will shake all that I will tell you, but bring them all closer together than ever before!)

A Princess By Marriage (Ellayna's Story):

Hi, my name is Ellayna Sofia Gregorys. One of my best-friends is a princess, and she is pregnant, believe it or not.

This is my story!

I was at a party, and I was dancing with this bloke! I got so freaking drunk! I ended up married to the bloke!

Worse, he was a prince. And I was pregnant.

Yeah! Sh*t happens I suppose! I even had a run in with his mother! And everything goes down hill from their!

(NOTE: I was gonna write this story from where Ellayna and Matthew first met, and tell you their story, but as to the end of the first story: In the epilogue of this story, I will continue on what happens to Elizabella's mother, but from Ellayna's POV. Okay?)