TRFS - S1 - TPRP - Elizabella - C8

CHAPTER EIGHT:

The Kid's Day Out.

They settled into their own apartments as I got to mine, Mahamed gave me a guilt trip bad. I had to take the kids for the day, but I organised that we all will, Ellayna, Jenny and Trisha will take all the kids out; Tory, Katherine, Gregory and the two that Trisha has. I called Ellayna and Jenny, but I sent a text to Trisha to get her to call or message back when she can. Ellayna and Jenny were on board, they even suggested that Garreth might like it if we took Vivian for the day. We brainstormed about all the places we could go. Movies? Maybe. Playground? Maybe not. Water park? Probably not. Hmm, Game's parlour? Most likely. Tucker the litle ones out then go and watch a movie. We all agreed on that and as we hung up I got a text from Trisha, 'i m on my way home now, he z jst pushn 2 hard n i dont want d kidz 2 c me cry. dey dnt need dat.'

'babe, we are goin out 2mro, wanna cum with? we takin all d kids to a games place and gonna ctch a movie afta dat. u gonna cum?'

'my two allowd?'

'4 sure! i am calln garreth 2 c if he wil let us take is dorta 4 d day.'

'ok, gotta leave him b, or he gonna lose me 4 good :-( i luv hm 2 mch 4 dat 2 hapn.'

'i kno wat u mean, c u soon, u gonna stay @ ur new home? aka d apartmnt? lol'

'4 sure, gotta get on d plane again, c u soon.'

'c u.'

I sighed as I put my phone down, only to pick it up again and call Garreth. Sofia answered, "Hello Princess what can I do for you?"

"Is Garreth their?"

"Yes he is, he's just changing Vivian's nappy, can I ask why you want to speak with him?"

"Can you just ask him if he would like us to take Vivian for the day tomorrow?"

"Okay." I heard foot steps them muffled voices and then Sofia answered again, "Yes, he would like that very much. We both will." I could almost hear the blush in her voice as she said that.

"Okay, I will call you two tomorrow and see what time we will be leaving. Okay?"

"Okay then, talk to you tomorrow."

We hung up then I called Mahamed to me only to be told that he left to get something. I shugged and went to tell the kids. They absolutely loved the idea, but Tory and Katherine didn't like that they had to sit in a pram, well, until I told them how much walking around we'd have been doing. I knew that they would get seriously knackered after the day was out. I packed all the things that we would need for the day, not much, just the prams, towels, a charge of clothes, bathers, just in case, and a bit of food and drink. As I was finishing up the packing Ellayna and Jenny walked into the room and asked "What is all this for?"

"Just packing for tomorrow, now, we gonna have to see who is gonna push what pram. I got Gregory and Vivian in the side-by-side double pram. Now who is going to push the pram with Katherine in and who is going to push the pram with Tory in?"

"I want to push Katherine in the pram." Ellayna said.

"I will push Tory in the pram." Tory said.

"Okay, that's settled then, now all we have to do is check who gats what pram."

Katherine put her teddy, 'Mr Shnuggle-Bug' in her pram seat. Tory put her teddy, 'Miss Gloria' in her pram seat. "Well, I guess that's sorted." I laughed.

Now all we had to do was wait for the next day to arrive. I laid on my bed beside Mahamed, only to fall asleep. The next morning, I awoke with a start, Vivian was just set on the floor near the couch and was looking at her father and mother leave. She was starting to pul a face to start crying when I picked her up and gave her a biscuit. She munched away on the biscuit in her hand, and forgot completely about her parents leaving.

I dressed the kids and told Tory and Katherine to get into their prams. I put Vivian in the pram with Gregory and they started to play with the toys that were attached to the pram. I just finished strapping them in when Casey let in Trisha, pushiing a double pram much like my own into the door. The children that called her 'Mummy' were absolutely gorgeous. Tanned skin, thick black hair and Chocolate coloured eyes surrounded by long, thick, black lashes.

When Trisha introduced us to them as their aunties, they smiled politely at us, but they were as shy as angels. I smiled at them and sqatted down in front of them, "Would you like to have icecream today?" I asked them. Their eyes lit up, but they only nodded meakly.

I nodded and it was as I got up, that I got a cramp in my back. The girls started freaking out, thinking that I might start going into labour at any time. I assured them that their was no rush, that I wasn't going into labour at this point in time. They had to reassured for a bit, before they actually believed me. We exitted the apartment and we walked out of the palace via a secret exit that was invisible to many but those who knew it was there. We went through the secret entrance one by one and we did it in a hurry.

I walked in front of them to the bus stop that we were to use and we all waited for the bus, I was asked if I was the princess, all I said was that I'm her look alike, no one special. The girls laughed at me, but offered to have a picture taken with the people who wanted one. They all lined up and by the time that the last person was gazing at their pictures, the bus came to pick us up. The girls walked in front of me as I paid for four adults, and two children.

We were just able to fit all the prams into the two designated places for them to go. We got off at our stop and walked to the games parlour where we paid to play a few games on a card that we all used, Trisha's two were off wanting to play this and that, smae with Katherine and Tory.

We all took turns to play games and watch the kids. By the time that we were finished their, the kids wanted icecream. I walked them out and led them all to the icecream parlour that I absolutely love. The big boss, plaid the songs I liked over the speakers and gave, us extra scoops for free. It was as we all listerned to "Bring it on" by Daddy Yankee featuring Akon.

As I sat and licked my icecream, my usual, a cookies and cream triple scoop. I saw a flash on the corner of my eye, and it was as I looked in that direction that I realised that I had a camera practically in my face. Before we left, we put a sheet over the fronts of the prams and then set off. I pushed my pram with one hand while with my other one, I put the music on my phone and turned it up as loud as it would go, trying to drowned out the sounds of voices that asked questions, one after another after another. We walked to the cinemas and walked up to the front counter, I asked when our movie would start and they said that it was about to start. The Cinema staff, had their hands full with keeping the journalists out of cinema four, the one that I booked out, and bought all the seats.

After we were finished watching the movie, and walked out of the cinema only to  have the flashes start all over again. The kids were asleep, thank god, and we all had sheets over the front of the prams, so that the jounalists and photographers could see feet and legs, no faces.The kids slept as we were forced to hurry up, we didn't want the hoo-har of being famous. We all caught a bus, a few photographers and journalists joined us on th bus, which made everyone on the bus stare at us as they kept asking questions and taking photos, that they tried to get of the kids. We slapped the hands of the photographers that were getting bold enough to try and lift the sheets so they could get a picture of the kids.

They kept it up and one almost got a pic of Tory at one point that told us we had to keep on out toes. We got off in front of the palace and walked to the guard-house that was their, they let us in, no worries. Then they held back the people that followed us.

When we were inside, we collapsed onto the couches and sighed that was too freaking close, they almost got pictures of the kids. If they did, then we would have kidnapping attempts that would leave us all having to hire guards for the children that would make it awkward for them.