TRFS - S1 - TPRP - Elizabella - C6

CHAPTER SIX:

Pregnancies and Revevalings

I awoke about four hours later to feel a man at my back, arm around me, and molded to how I lay, I went to move away to get up and only ended up getting pulled back to Mahamed's body. "I need to pee!" I said to him urgently, for I think he heard me, because he let me go.

But not before mumbling, "And come back to bed when you done."

"Yes, I will, but I gotta go potty."

He gave me a sexy sleepy smile and fell back asleep.

I went potty and went back to bed only to be awoken three hours later for Tyler. The little stinker wanted to share my bed with me. I got up, set up the bar that would stopp him from rollinhg off the bed got him, changed his nappy, then fell asleep soon after getting him settled.

It was irritating because I had to wake up every four hours to go to the toilet, but then again, that came with the territory.

By the next morning we were reasonably well rested and I had to do a few things, like see the agent for my properties, and check in on the contractors to see how well they are doing now, and how far they were into the renovations.

First I called Sofia Romani, my property agent and asked if she narrowed the list down. she told me to come into the agency and look over the ones that she thought would be a good choice.

An hour later I was their, seated at the desk, and looking through the properties, they all looked good, but then again I had to see them all, just to be sure. So we were off in no time at all, I had to do it without the kids running around and reaking havoc wherever they went, so I left them at home.

We walked around the apartments that were on Sofia's appropriate list and none of them seemed right to me, but it was the last one, the apartment at the top of a five story building complete with back yard that court my interests. The place was beautiful, fully furnished, five bedrooms, two bathrooms, a study, and all the space you could need.

I looked into the master bedroom and saw a small room next door to it that was yet to be furnished, and I just knew then that this would be the apartment that I could rent to Jonathon and Bianca. They would love it, but then I had to have them move in and that in itself would be a worry.

I called Jonathon and told him to sell all his things, and when he can and have him meet me at my place later on that night. For I wanted to go shopping for nice clothes for them when they go out. If they did that is.

Funnily enough, he had sold a lot of his things already, except for his laptop, and game consoles. I knew that he would love the place, after all it was better then the place that he's at now. But I wanted to know what Bianca would think.

I had him sell all the rest of the stuff that he could and save it for the first rent payment in about two or three hours and they could move in immediately. I went back home and waited for Jonathon to arrive.

Jonathon was the first to walk through the front door and Bianca walked in right behind him. I smiled at them both and they came and sat down on the seats in my apartment's livingroom. "What are we doing here?" Bianca asked me.

"Well, I am going to be you land-lady soon. You two are moving into a beautiful apartment that I myself had approved of and it is absolutely georgeous. Fully furnished and everything."

Bianca was gobsmacked, she looked at Jonathon and all he did was blush slightly in answer. She flew into his arms and gave him a massive kiss. "You really want to live with me? Even though my temperhas gotten so much shorter?"