TRFS - S1 - TPRP - Elizabella - C10

CHAPTER TEN:

A Day Of Great Joy And Great Sorrow.

We were notified that he came home to died peacefully, in an environment that he feels comfortable in. The Family home. I made him a deal. I would take over the role of Queen, if he could hold out long enough to see the birth of his great-grand-children, mine.

We decided to push the wedding up, Mahamed's parents agreed, after all, they saw how the loss would devistate, not just the family, but the whole country.

We announced the news to the country on a conference that my grand-mother had organised. With the news of great sorrow, came the news of great joy!

Seeing as the wedding was already planned and the stuff done, we pushed the date up. And to say that we were almost deafened by the din that the crowd had erupted with, was an understatement of the MEGA kind! *Giggles*

I smiled at the crowd of followers in front of me, but I was crying on the inside. I was sad, happy, worried, and stragely excited.

I was to become a QUEEN! But at the price of losing two loved ones. My grand-parents.

I was scared. I was to become a wife, and weeks after that, a Queen. My life seemed to be on fast-foward at the moment.

After the announcements, the palace was a flurry of activity, almost like as if it were a hive of bees. I was approached by my Head Councilman, Mr. Keith Geraldton and his traitor trophy wife, Vivian Olivia Geraldton, AKA Vivian Olivia Grace, AKA The BIGGEST TWO-FACED TRAITOR GOING!

You may be wonder why I called her that? Well, we were friends at one point, along with Ellayna, Jennifer and Trisha. But she was engaged to my Head Councilman before she CHOSE to betray my trust.

She went to her mother's friend and told her who I was, my full title, Her Royal Highness, Princess Elizabella Serena Grace Jacobson-Lu'beck. She told me, that she was drunk and shit. But when I chatted with the journalist that covered my story. She told me the truth, on the grounds that if she did, I would give her an exclusive interview. The Harpy fulfilled her end of the bargain and then it was time to fulfill mine, and I did, I just told her the truth, and said over a live television show, that Vivian Olivia Grace is a traitor, DO NOT TRUST HER WITH ANY TYPE OF SECRETS!

Vivian Olivia Grace was so very mortified and she went to the press, say shit like, I made that stuff up! We battled it out in public for months before she was married, and the Tart thought it would be funny if she trashed my room, and "borrowed" one of my ball gowns for a formal.

Guess how I found out she did that? She was at one of MY formal occasions, and the dumb-ass, that she is, she didn't think that I would be their. HELLO! IT WAS A PARTY TO CELEBRATE MY 18TH! How could I not go?

I wanted to slap her across the face SO badly! I just went to my room, grabbed my empty garment bag and called the police. They arrested her in front of everyone, even her husband. And she lied to everyone to their face, even her husband.

I put a restraining order on her, and because of that, her husband, Keith Geraldton, he NEVER came near me to speak politics, after all, I could have his "beautiful pregnant wife" (Note the sarcasm) and have her escorted off the land.

I knew for a fact that my cousin was his wife's baby's daddy! How do I know? He told me! And Keith Geraldton told my grand-parents her due date. I did the math and it lined up perfectly! She was easy! And she will always be! Remember that saying; Once a tart, always a tart?!

I just had to figure out a way to break the news to him. What the hell! I thought evilly. At birth, the baby will have a 50/50 chance of being born looking like my cousin, on my mother's side, and Keith Geraldton. I just hope she gets caught in the lie!

You see, my cousin had VERY distinct features, jet-black hair, and ice-blue eyes. Whereas, Keith Geraldton, had blonde hair and emerald-green eyes.

I Just had to wait and see, you see, all the women in her family have week genes, the man's genes are stronger, that is why, each and every generation in her family they look like their fathers. I couldn't wait to see if she was lying or not!

I still had to fly fly over to Australia and see the family. And I hated one member of my family in particular, Leonie Katherine Jacobson. She is two-faced to say the least. She would tell me she loves me to get a MASSIVE party in my Mansion, my home in Australia! She would use MY limousines and say that they were hers, just because after the news got out of who I was, I had my family, close family, set up in a mansion next door to mine.

Leonie in particular, is a suck-up. She sucks up to me so she could have a party at my place. I let her, but I tell her, she has to clean up after herself, but being as lazy as she is, she bullies my staff into doing it.

I had to fly out the next day, but I was dreading when Leonie meets Mahamed, she would be like, wearing clothes that don't exist. But I had to do this, because if I didn't I would be like, branded a BITCH in the family, for not handing the wedding invitations out, for the private party after the wedding.

I was dreading tomorrow! I packed lightly, after all, I did have clothes over at my home in Australia. I just had to pluck up the courage to walk onto the actual plane.