TRFS - S1 - TPRP - Elizabella - C13

CHAPTER THIRTEEN:

Jinxed

I was back at the palace, we flew back a few days ago, and I was laying! I couldn't take the kids with me because their might have been disputes and I knew that if Leonie caught wind of it, she would have told the press and make me out as a kidnapper. She would do it too, because she just found out that her monthly flow was late, and a pregnancy test late, she found out she was gonna be a mum!

YAY NANNA FLOW! *Giggles*

LEONIE DESERVES THAT! Don't you agree with me? *Giggles*

I had already un-invited her to my wedding, but Nanna Flow asked me to reconcider that.

"Why would you want me to reconcider the uninvite?" I asked Nanna Flow.

"Because I want to keep an eye on her, and how could I do that, if she was in Autsralia, while I am at your wedding?"

I gave her that, but I told her that I had to think about it.

It was two months later, and two weeks before my wedding, and I was about to drop! Like, I could go into labour any day now! I thought, being in a forgiving mood, I called Nanna Flow and said to get her packed up, Nanna Flow and Leonie along with a few others, were coming over ealier than the rest so that they could help me.

Before we knew it, everyone was here for our wedding, and it was the night before! HEN'S NIGHT! BUCK'S NIGHT! *Giggles*

I wonder what the girls have planned for me?! *Giggles*