Chapter Three - Truth or Dare? Your choice...

Babbling TIME! Wohooo...

So another chapter... If you want me to explain more please tell me and i will... Thanks for reading.. 

Babbling time OUT... for now (evil laugh)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

“So Lacy… you wanna play truth or dare?” The guy named Chris asked me with a smirk on his face. After we left the park we came to Chris’s house and he invited some other girls over so basically it was a whole bunch of young adults and one teenager. You can guess who the teenager is… Me.

“Uhhh… well… Sure!” I have no idea what I have gotten myself into, but I have a feeling this is gonna end up badly or in my case it will be very embarrassing.

“Great… Everyone in a circle now… I ask first!” Chris shouted. Everyone complied and got into a big circle, well it was a tad bit wonky but I’m not one to complain.

“Alright… Let me… ahhh… Krystal. Truth or dare?” Chris asked a petite but very beautiful brown haired green eyed girl. She was absolutely gorgeous with her long tanned legs covered in mini black shorts and toned stomach, which was covered in a beautiful sparkly white singlet.

“Dare… Lets see what you got Chris,” Krystal replied with a smirk on her face. You could see she found this amusing. My eyes drifted around the circle and landed on Dimitri. He had on a white muscle shirt and baggy sweat pants on. His hair was jet black and wasn’t very long. His eyes were an amazing emerald green with a strong jaw line that I would love to love my fingers over. He is a piece of art; I’m actually surprised he isn’t in a photo gallery. I would stand there for hours just looking at him. I quickly looked away before I started drooling to see Krystal making her way towards me. She offered her hand out to me so I grabbed it.

“What you doing Krystal?” I asked her with a confused look on my face.

“We are going to get changed… did you not here the dare?” she asked giving me a look.

“Ahhh…no I was distracted…” I looked at my toes and could feel the blush that rose to my cheeks.

“Well I dared Krystal to take you and get you into something nice. Including hair and make up.” Chris spoke up. I looked at him with a question mark on my face. Why would he want me to be dressed? I felt Krystal pull me upstairs. Now I’m not gonna lie, I am scared. Not scared of her but what she will put me in.

“Alright get yo sexy ass in the shower, wash your hair, shave your arm pits and legs. There is a towel and robe and a new shaver that hasn’t been used. Now hurry up!” with that she pushed me into the bathroom and slammed the door right in my face. I would start to ask why, but I did want a shower since I have been exercising. I turned the hot water on and stripped. Once I was in the shower I started humming to myself and did all the things that Krystal demanded I do.

Once I was finished I got out, dried myself and walked into the room. Krystal saw me and ushered me to the bed and started with my hair. With my hair she blow dried it, then put small curls in my hair and left it down. Then she did my make up. It was simple really, because I already had thick eyelashes and perfect skin, she put black eyeliner to make my bright blue eyes pop out and pink lip gloss. After this she shoved me into the closet and told me to put on the clothes that she laid out. I looked at the clothes, and let me tell you they were actually not that revealing but were very tight. There was a boob tube plain white top with black sparkly mini shorts and killer stiletto heals. As for the undergarments, well it was a white strapless bra and a fluro green thong. Yes! I just said THONG!

“I AM NOT WEARING THE THONG KRYSTAL! GIVE ME PROPER UNDER WEAR!” I shouted. I heard laughing and a thump. Then the door opened and normal undies were thrown at me. After that I got dressed and walked out the closet.