Chapter 8: Meet the daughters of L.O.VE

HEY EVERYONE!

now im sorry i havent uploaded, but i had tonnes of shool work to do and tests... grrrr those ungodly THINGS!! Anywayzzz i hope its okay!

Please Comment/Vote... it actually means a heap to me..

PS. Not Edited..

-------------------------------------------------------

My body had calmed down since… well since I did the one thing I regret ever doing… and that’s killing him… For some reason I didn’t feel happy anymore, when he died he took away the happiness in my heart and left behind all of the hate and darkness.

“I hope you realise that was your first change… and you changed into something beautiful but because you killed someone you have opened your heart up to darkness therefor this will cause many problems for you… and it is gonna take a while to get used to everything…” The feminine voice spoke behind me. I didn’t reply I didn’t even acknowledge her. I heard her footsteps fade away as I stared at myself in the mirror. My first change, I must say I look different. I have nail marks all over my body; they are red and still a little bloody. My back though, I remember him looking over my head though now I know why. It’s because I have wings. Gigantic pure white wings. They are see through but you can still tell they are solid. They go above my head and have points on the end. I remember the lady telling me that I’m a rare creature. They have never seen pure white wings before, so that makes me powerful apparently. Though I feel weak, sad and lonely. I remember back to the conversation I had. The lady told me that I was a demon. Yes an actual demon. But I’m a special demon, one of a kind. Every demon can change into one animal or creature. Most can only change into wolfs, cats, or other creatures there are still werewolves and were cats and that but if a demon lives in a body they are basically blood sucking creatures. But for some reason, I have two voices in my head. One good and one bad. They balance each other out, and with out them I will go absolutely crazy. So that means what I will change into will be something a lot stronger, powerful, deadly.

See I told you, you would regret it…

Oh shush up… it’s a good thing she killed. Now I can be let OUT!

I just listened to them. My heart grew smaller as I started gasping for breath, I couldn’t get any air into my body. As my throat clogged up. My throat was burning and I started coughing and trying to get what ever was in my throat out. All of a sudden a fire ball appeared and hit the mirror, it’s emerald and a bright blue flame mixing together almost like they were dancing together. My throat immediately felt better and I looked, at the mirror and it was alight but not burning. I really want that mirror to burn to the ground. As soon as that thought appeared in my mind the mirror started to burn, it slowly lowered to the ground and the flames got a tinge of red in them. Once the mirror was all burned up the flame just hovered along the ground. I started to slowly walk in a circle and it followed me, like a lost puppy. I stopped and turned around facing the flame and started to imagine pictures, one of a flower then one of a dog. The flame contorted into those pictures than they turned to one of Dimitri. In this he was smiling and he looked like he one the lottery. I then realised it was when I first bumped into him after chasing the butterfly.

 I couldn’t help the tear that slid down my face and the picture immediately turned to him lying on the floor with his blood surrounding him. I felt the anger in my body fire up as I started to light things on fire through out the room I was in. All I had to do was imagine the object on fire and it would light up with the emerald green flame followed by the bright blue. It was truly amazing. The objects didn’t burn unless I wanted them to. This is actually a handy power to have. I felt my self-calm down and I heard footsteps coming closer to me. I quickly put out all the flames and sat down on the floor.

“Hello beautiful, I heard that you killed Dimitri. That must suck, now you don’t have a mate.” The guy from ‘Jizzlers’ appeared in front of me a smirk planted on his face. I wanted to smack it of his face.

“I didn’t get to properly introduce myself, my name is Cole. Dimitri was my younger brother. I was planning on killing him… but you beat me to it. So thankyou for that.” I felt my jaw hit the floor, no wander he looked so familiar. I hated him. How dare he thank me! HOW DARE HE! I felt myself lunge at him and I ended up on top of him and started punching him. He caught my fist and flipped us over so now he was on top. He forced his lips on mine and my whole body erupted in pain. It felt so wrong and I didn’t like it. He forced his tongue in my mouth and I bit it, drawing blood as I did so. I swallowed the blood and I felt my stomach rumble. It tasted disgusting but for some reason I wanted something more. I wanted his energy. I closely looked at him and realised an aura surrounded him. It was completely black with spots of white in it. He looked surprised and swore under his breath. This time he pulled out a knife and stabbed me through the lower part of my stomach. I let out a scream and this time instead of breaking anything, Cole dropped to his knees in front of me holding his ears. I focused my attention on him and I made him pull the knife out of me and stand up. He did everything that I wanted him to do. I was controlling him and I felt myself smile at that. I made him walk closer to me and he stood still. I reached out to his head and touched him at the same time draining his energy from him and pulling it into my body. I felt my body heal its self and I smiled. Cole dropped to the floor, he wasn’t dead he was just drained of energy. I didn’t need much, only a little bit. I have no idea how I know this…

I heard a gasp behind me and saw the women that took me away. She was absolutely stunning with her blue long dress, black eyes and cream coloured skin. It may sound funny but she had six tentacles coming out of her back they were all black but they weren’t scary. I walked towards her and she took a small step back.

“Well my dear… I can’t believe it. You… you aren’t what I thought… anyways come with me so we can freshen you up… and figure this out.” She spoke with such surprise and happiness. I followed this beautiful woman with her white long hair and looked around me. We walked down a long corridor towards a set of light blue doors. The doors opened without any assistance and I realised she had done it with a flick of her wrist. The room wasn’t like any normal room. It was a gigantic bathroom and in the middle was a stone white bath that was the size of a small pool. She told me to strip and I did, not caring who would see my body. I lowered myself in the water and it was the perfect temperature. My body immediately relaxed and I could feel jets on my skin forcibly pushing the water all over my body and cleaning my skin. I just lay there as four very pretty girls entered. They had the bodies of a model, and the face of a very beautiful actress. They all had light brown almost blonde hair and silver eyes. They all smiled and I saw there teeth were pure white and straight. There was nothing wrong with them.

“Well hello there, my name is Tabnisha and these are my sisters Kalisha, Ganalisha and Safona. But you can call us Tabby, Kali, Gana and Saf. We are the daughters of Valentino and Amore, the daughters of love.” They all smiled at me and I couldn’t help but smile back.

“My name is Lacy…” I stated. I was a bit nervous being in their presence.

“Oh hun we know who you are… and we know that you killed the guy you loved, but you musn’t worry cause it wasn’t your fault.” I think Saf stated. They were identical quadruplets. I felt my heart clench together. Why must everyone bring that up?

“Our mother isn’t going to punish you anymore. So you can live with us and you can become our sister!” One of the other girls said with a smile on her face. Now I’m glad that I’m not getting punished but I really don’t want to be there sister.

“Alright girls, we are going to help Lacy control herself and the beast with in her. She will learn how to be one of us and we will treat her like family!” The lady that came to get me spoke allowed. All the girls screamed and giggled with happiness and got out as well as dragging me out. This is going to be complete and utter hell.

-----------------

BABBLING TIME! Yes.. i know...

ANYWAYZZZ!!! HAPPY EASTER ALL AND EAT AS MUCH CHOCALATE AS YOU CAN!!!! CAUSE IT ONLY COMES ONCE A YEAR...

Please tell me what you think!! LOVE YOU ALL!!