Chapter 6- Kill

Hey guyzzzz... guess what time it is... BABBLING TIME!!

ALRIGHT YOU MUST READ!

THERE WILL BE KINDA VIOLENT/SAD/HURTING IN THIS CHAPTER... JUST SO YOU KNOW... SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK...

...................................................................

“Sooo, guysssss…” I asked with my voice sweet and a kind look on my face.

“Let me guess… you want something don’t you…” Jay said with his face expressionless.

“Lets go PARTY!” I said with a bit too much enthusiasm. We all got up and paid for our meals and made our way to the member’s only door. I saw a bouncer and whispered in his ear.

“Is your fridge running?” he nodded his head.

“Well open the damn door let me and my friends in and go catch it…” I leaned back and he nodded his head in approval before opening the door and letting us in. We all fell into a single file as we made our way down the corridor towards the party. The corridor was dimly lit with different colours. We made our way through a white sound proof door and blasting music immediately blasted my ear drums. Everywhere you looked you saw teenagers and young adults, female and male dancing… well more like dirty dancing… that is a great movie, I’m gonna watch that when I get home. Talula grabbed my hand and dragged me towards the dance floor. We started dancing around each other and Jay, Lizzy and Milly came and joined us. We all danced around in a circle. Talula nudged me and pointed at her ears, telling me that I need to listen to the music playing. I noticed one of my favourite songs and realised Talula wanted to do the hip hop/contemporary dance we made up. The familiar tune of ‘Earthquake’ by Labryith feat. Tiny Tempah played. Talula and I lined up next to each other and started our dance. Everyone made a circle for us and watched us dance. I looked up at the wall and noticed we were being recorded and played on the big flat screen TV and everyone was watching us and cheering us on. The song finally finished and I could feel my chest rising and falling faster then normal. I stumbled to the bar with my friends close behind and met familiar eyes. Jaxon. He was exactly how I remembered him with his short dark brown hair and hazel eyes. His tanned muscled skin showing through his white singlet and black skinny jeans. The smile evident on his face as he looked at Talula with an unknown emotion in his eyes. He got two glasses and poured bottled water into both.

“Hey my beautiful girls, long time no see,” He said as he looked right at Talula when he said beautiful. Awwww… someone has a crush. I looked at Talula and saw the little blush that made it’s way to her cheeks.

“I know right… well I’m going, I need to go home anyways… Ily Talula…” I hugged her and whispered in her ear.

“Remember use protection…” I laughed as I made my way towards the back entrance. I got my Iphone out and texted the others:

hey guyzzz…

I’m going home now, so see you guyzzz later ;)

I opened the back door and ran smack bang into a wall. A wall that moves… and has arms with a lot of tingles. I looked up and saw beautiful green eyes and very kissable lips.

“Hello beautiful… what are you doing here?” Dimitri asked as he held me in his arms. I could feel my whole body relax against him as I looked into his eyes. Those breathe taking gorgeous eyes. Man I love his eyes… if his eyes are so beautiful I wonder what the rest of his body will be like. Well I already know what his abs are like but I’m thinking something more… dirty… yummy… I’ll take you to my candy shop… ill let you lick my lollipop… that is a great song… now I wonder if he will sing it to me. I felt my eyes flick down to his lips as I stayed in my trance of dirtiness… as I imagined his soft lips on mine as he nibbled my bottom lip asking for entrance and his hands roaming my body leaving a trail of fire behind in its spot…