Chapter 9: You say CONTROL I say what the HELL...

HELLOOOO!!!! SO I have uploaded! FINALLY! i just realised i had already written this chapter and i forgot about with SCHHOOOLL and all that aswell as spending time with family and my Besties! So i hope you enjoy it and pleaseeeeeee

READ, COMMENT (good or bad) ANDDDDD YOU GUESSED ITTTTTT VVVVOOOOOTTTTEEEEE!!! THANKYOU ALLL

BABBLING OUT!!

“Lacy… I want you to lift your head. Make sure your back is perfectly straight. You need to walk with confidence all I’m seeing is a scared little girl…” I clenched my teeth together trying my damn hardest not to light her on fire. Do you know how hard that is? I just want to do something that I wanna do to get my mind of things and vent all my anger out. Something like go running. Yep that sounds perfect.

“Amore, can I please go running… I just need to get my mind blank for a bit. Then I will do this training…” Amore looked thoughtful as she considered what I said. She turned around and started walking away. That was a cue to follow her. I trailed behind her and the other girls followed as well.

“Lacy has a good point… you are all going to do an hour of exercise and I expect you all to sweat. You may be skinny but you have no muscle. So start working out.” She turned and left and I realised we were in a gym. It had all the equipment and it was all shiny… ooooo… pretty… a little chuckle left my lips as I realised I am still my old self. I made my way to the mats and started stretching.

“OMG last night was sooooooo damn good. Cryptonn was such a great love maker. We did all sorts of things and he made me reach… Lacy what’s with the funny face?” Tabby looked at me. I realised then that I was staring at her.

“Ummm… well it’s just weird hearing you talk about your one night stand… I wasn’t prepared… sorry…” I muttered. I finally found out how you can tell the difference between the sisters. Tabby is more loud and out there. Kali has darker hair. Gana has a birthmark underneath her left eye and Saf is smaller than the others. I started on the running machine and kept at it for a while, just listening to the other girls and seeing how confident they are. I am confident but I just don’t feel right. There is something in my body and I just want it out. Amore taught me how to hide my wings so I can appear human but I must take them out at least three times a day for now. I have only been here for about 5 hours and I already know how to control my fire and well kind of walk and act like a damn princess. The girls were talking about all this sexual stuff and I kinda felt left out because I have never done any of that. A question popped in my mind and I looked towards the girls as I made my way towards one of the weight lifting machines.

“Hey girls… can I ask a question that well has to do with what you’re talking about…?” My cheeks heated a bit as I looked at them.

“Of course you can… we talk about everything and we don’t judge… so ask away…” Saf stated. She is actually my favourite out of all of them because she helps me the most and is patient with me. Oh and we are actually very alike. She actually had the same problem as me. She had a mate, still don’t know what that means, and she killed him because a pixie also entered his body and she killed him. That as is she puts it an extremely long time ago.

“How come when a girl gives a guy a BJ the girl doesn’t get pregnant?” I looked down as they looked at me.

“My goodness… you are soooooo innocent… we are so going to teach you how to be sexy and not so innocent… and to answer your question. The sperm dies and the throat doesn’t lead to the fallopian tubes otherwise we will be having food babies…” Tabby said with a smile on her face. She has to be the most sexually active girl I know. They all got up and said an hour was up and we went back to the bathing area. Once in there we had a bath and got all prettied up. Thanks to the exercise I could feel some of the troubles leave me. Being around these girls even when you don’t want to be they just cheer you up and make you feel included and well, loved. I smiled as we talked about everything and anything and we became closer. I still missed Dimitri like crazy and I still felt anger in me and well evilness but I put on a positive attitude and got through everything. I didn’t let anything annoy me and I could slowly feel myself become my old self again accept somehow different.

“Tonight is going to be fun… mummy is giving us the night of to let us teach Lacy how to be well, like us but not personality wise… but you know just to help her present herself. So it will be fun because we are going to have each other… and I have plans up my non-existent sleeves… so come on!” Kali said with so much joy in her voice. She pushed a white short dress in my direction and told me to put it on. The dress was very pretty. It went to my mid thigh and hugged all my curves perfectly. I looked up and all the girls had a massive grin on their faces. I found white stiletto heals on the floor and put them on. They all looked gorgeous with the same dress as me but different colours and designs. We looked HOT!!

“Okay what are we doing?” I asked. I really wanted to know.

“Well you are going to learn how to present yourself not by us telling you but by doing it how you think and showing us in public. I just want you to show yourself how you think and not by how mummy told you… so we can see what talent you have and we can work on it from there.” Gana said with a smile, I looked at her and smiled and gave her a hug. I can’t believe it. For some reason I wanted to impress them and make them proud but I get to do it my way. We turned around and walked away. I was walking with a small innocent smile on my face, head held high, posture straight but not forced. I felt confident and I bet you I even looked confident. I wanted to hide all my  negative thoughts and past behind me and step forward. The girls and I talked about where we were going and apparently it was a dinner with very impressive royals and high ranked creatures. Yes I was nervous but I could handle it. It’s not so bad. I saw massive silver doors ahead of me and we stopped. I turned my head to the left and saw Tabby and Kali then on my right was Gana and Saf. We all linked arms and strode in. Everyone stopped and looked at us. This is… fun?