Chapter 7- Kill, free, taken away!

HEY EVERYBODY!

Okay... now I don't really like this chapter, because i think of it, and it sounds good in my head, but when i write it, i'm not sure youu will like it... But please just write anything i can improve on...

I do hope you enjoy it...

BABBLING OUT!!

............................................................

I slowly rose to my feet and gained my balance, I saw Dimitri stand up with the tears still flowing down his face… now being me I would go over there and make him laugh and smile then laugh again… but I didn’t care… I felt as if there was an invisible force controlling all of my actions and I had no say in them and it didn’t help that all I could see was red… and the single word ringing through my mind.

Kill. I put one foot in front of the other and very slowly walked towards Dimitri… I was one step away from reaching him but I stopped…

Lacy… stop! Don’t do this… you will hate yourself…

Lacy! Don’t listen to that… just remember one word… KILL!

Lacy…

Another wave of pain ran through my body as I jerked forward and felt the skin on my back rip apart this time I couldn’t control the scream that left my lips… my whole figure was shaking and my body was alight with a burning sensation. A burning sensation that I knew would be the death of me if I didn’t fight it. I stood back up straight as I felt weight on my back I started falling backwards but I steadied myself. I looked at Dimitri and saw his eyes weren’t looking at me but over the top of my head. KILL! I stepped forward and curled my fingers around his throat, slowly tightening the hold I had on him. I saw his chest rise and fall then rise and fall again, but each rise and fall had a gap between them and I was the reason for that gap… I felt myself smile as I knew that I was causing him pain…

Lacy! Your HURTING him… you’re not like that! Please… if you kill him… we will get punished… I don’t want to be punished…

LACY! Keep at it… watch how the air is slowly disappearing from his body… look at how his face has gone white… look at the pain your causing him… look at that emotion in his eyes…

I looked into his eyes to see that there was sadness, his eyes weren’t happy and didn’t have that spark… his beautiful eyes were dull… its like he died… but he didn’t well hasn’t… but he is slowly dying… because of me… I’m the one killing him… I felt my hands slowly release around his neck but I was still holding on… he started to get air in his lungs again and I let out the breath I had been holding…

LACY! KILL! KILL! KILL!

Please don’t kill… you don’t have to…

 My eyes started to dim as I fought with myself… my shaking however was getting stronger and I felt my whole body fighting with in itself… my hand dropped from around his neck and I took a step back… I heard some rustling in the forest behind me and I immediately felt myself stiffen up as I strained my ears to see if I could hear what was behind me. I heard a branch crack and I turned my back on Dimitri who also went on alert.

“Well, look what we have here… I see your going through your first change.” A deep voice boomed behind me. I didn’t know where the voice came from since there was no one in sight. I felt my body stand into a defensive stance as I looked around my garden trying to find the source of the voice. My head turned left then right then left again, and I could see the outline of some sort of energy, I focused on it as I started to see a figure but instead of it being big, like human size, it was small, about 10cm, and it was flying. It was flying towards me, only then did I realise this little thing was invisible. I turned my head to see Dimitri looking around the backyard but he skipped right past the flying object coming towards us. I let my eyes focus and saw a little man with a green suit on and red wings. He looked so innocent but I felt my stomach turn into a knot as I had the feeling that he was a dangerous little bugger.