Chapter Two - Oh My... I just scored!

Thanks soooo much for reading... Now i will not update regulary... because of school, but i will try my hardest... remember to give feed back please... and any ideas for the cast will be great... 

ILY ALL! 

My awesome BABBLING out! Ciao :)

---------------------------------------------

“Sometimes I wonder why I am friends with you Lacy…all you ever do is embarrass me… well all of us…” Jay asked to no one in particular, but I answered anyway.

“Because you love me and we are BIFFLE’s and I make you laugh… it’s simple really…” I then, just to annoy him jumped on his back.

“Take me to my locker BIFFLE slash horse!” I raised my right arm and extended it forward pointing in the direction of my locker. He grunted and started walking towards my locker.

“Hurry up! You are slower than a dead turtle!” I groaned.

“Do you want me to carry you or not? Cause I will be happy to drop you right here and right now,” he asked with an eyebrow raised. I put my finger to my chin and made a humming noise while tapping my chin.

“I think I will ummmmm go with option HURRY UP BEFORE I SCREAM!” yep I chose a great option. I felt him cringe since I screamed in his ear. Then all of a sudden I felt wind in my hair as I landed on the floor with a loud humph.

“Owwww! You’re a big MEANIE! ‘sniff sniff, cry cry’ why so mean?” I stood up and dusted my pants and pretended to cry.

“Ohhh what eves majour looser…” jay said with a smile on his face, obviously trying not to laugh at me. I walked past him to go to my locker. As I was walking towards my locker I saw a guy leaning against it.

“Hey there Lacy, how are you?” I looked up and saw brown eyes, brown hair and muscle. Oh great… another jock.

“Get to the point boy…” I said with no expression on my face.

“Well I was wondering what you were doing tonight?” I noticed his right hand rub the back of his neck but I also noticed a love bite there as well.

“Not you… is that all…?” man I swear guys are out to get me, just because I am a virgin and all the guys want to take it away from me. I promised myself I would save it for someone I love. Not a one night stand.

“Ouch… feisty… I like a girl playing hard to get.” He said with a smirk, a smirk that I want to wipe of his silly face. As I was about to say something back Jenevieve came up behind me and put her hands around me.

“Other half… oh how I have missed you… what you doing tonight?” she asked in her excited voice.

“Nothing… wanna hang out?” I asked not looking at the boy next to me.

“Hellz to da yeaz! Mine or yours?” she asked with a smile.

“Yours you have a cool house!” I said with a smile.

“I thought you said you were already busy?” the boy asked.

“Well if it was you asking me out I would reject you… so I dunno… you might wanna disappear before I go all NINJA on you!” Jenevieve stated while jumping up and down like a two year old on sugar. The boy just puffed out and walked away muttering a ‘whatever crazy’. We both just laughed. Right then the bell went to last class of the day.

“Alright see you tonight other half.” I waved to her and walked towards my next class; English. Whoopdy Doooo…