10

- Thursday, September 7 -

1:00pm
I was in my room, watching Hayes pack. His flight leaves at 7:00 tonight, and we've both been upset. Neither of us has left this room. He has been very quiet for the past 10 minutes. I stood up and walked to him, I wrapped my arms around him from behind. He turned around and hugged me. We stood there hugging for a while.
"I'm going to miss you so much." He said.
"I love you hayes." I said.
"I love you too Liz." He said. I lifted my head up towards him. He wiped a tear off my cheek that I didn't know was there. He kissed my forehead and pulled my hair from my face.

4:00pm
We laid on my bed as he held my in his arm with me on his lap.
"I don't want this to end. I came here to meet fans and I meet you." He said.
"Wow you make me feel like a terrible girlfriend." I said.
"Well you love me now." He said.
"That, I do." I said. I kissed him.
"You're going to come visit me right?" He asked.
"Of course babe." I said.
"We still have our 4 month deal right?" He smirked.
"I'll come see you before then, but yes" I said.
"Good." He said grabbing my thigh and pulling me closer to him. He kissed me.
"How about I come see you for our one month?" I asked.
"And you could stay for a whole week." He said.
"Will you be in LA by then?" I asked.
"No, I'll still be in North Carolina." He said.
"You could meet my mom, my sister, and everyone!" He said excitedly.
"Id like that" I said and kissed him again.

6:00
"Will you drive me to the airport?" He asked me.
"Of course." I said.
"Let's drive separately. We'll meet them there for you can tell them bye also." He said. I nodded. He held my hand as we walked down the stairs.
"We'll meet y'all there" Hayes told them.
We got on the rode, Hayes held my hand the whole entire time, kissing the back of it every few minutes. A song came on the radio and Hayes turned it up.
"Listen to this babe, whenever you're missing me. This is our song, ok?" He said.
"Ok" I said.
The song on the radio was "kid in love" by Shawn Mendes. (It kinda explains them).

6:50pm
We got to the airport and were waiting for the flight to be called. Megan and Nash we're inseparable. I was saying my goodbyes to Tez.
"I'm gonna miss you man." He said.
"I'm gonna miss you too." I said hugging him.
"You're going to visit right?" He asked.
"Of course." I said.
"Liz, you're like a little sister to me, if anything happens or anyone hurts you, even Hayes, I'll beat their ass." He said making me laugh.

Flight to North Carolina boarding now. The announcer said. My heart sank. I hugged Tez and Nash.
"See you soon liz." Nash said. I nodded.
I turned towards Hayes, I couldn't help the tears from falling, he even she's a tear or two. We just hugged each other, and stood there until thw announcer called for the plane again.
"I love you Liz. See you in two weeks." He said.
"I love you too Hayes." I said. We kissed until the final announcement. Me and Megan watched the plane fly away. I returned they're rental car and drove home with Megan, playing the song the whole ride home.