9

- Saturday, September 2 -

We laid in bed, half asleep. He laid behind me, with his arms wrapped around my waist. I laid facing my wall, on my phone.
"Why can't we just stay like this forever?" He asked.
"Because we live in reality." I laughed.
"But why can't reality be this perfect world?" He asked.
"That's a good question." I said turning off my phone and turning towards him.
"I could stay in bed with you forever." He said. I smiled.
He looked at his phone and stood up.
"Come on." He said.
"You just said you wanted to stay in bed forever." I said grabbing his hand.
"But you owe me a game of 2k." He smiled.
We went downstairs and Tez was passed out on the couch. I motioned Hayes to be quiet. I grabbed a water bottle and poured  of his face. He shot up screamong.
"What the fuck?!" He yelled.
"It is her idea." He said laughing. Tez looked at me and tackled me on the couch. I laughed and sat up. Tez sat next to me and Hayes sat on the other side, both of them put their arms on the back of the couch, behind me.
"Are you guys holding hands behind my back?" I joked.
"We are now." He lied making me laugh.
I turned on the the PlayStation and clicked on wwe 2k17.
"Oh yea, y'all gotta play each other still." Tez said.

"Yea!" I jumped up.
"Let's go!" I yelled, high fiving Tez.
"I let you win babe." Hayes said.
"Then let's go again." I said still standing. I started the match.

I won again.
"Damn dude." Tez said.
"How the hell are you beating me?" Hayes asked.
"Awe, can't stand the fact that your girlfriend beat you at a video game?" I teased. He pulled me to his lap and had me face away from him.
"Yo, make me my own guy." Tez said.
"You dont know how?" I asked.
"I do but I don't want to." He said. I laughed and started to make him a character.
I felt Hayes lightly kiss the back of my shoulder where my shirt fell down.
I ignored it and continued making the character.

I finished making Tez and all the ring attires, now I moved onto the entrance and moveset. Hayes had his head resting on my shoulder.

"Bro, I need a girl." Tez said.
"Get one." Hayes said. I glared at him.
"Do you like anyone?" I asked.
"Nah man, hoping to find someone in L.A." he said.
"Bro, if Liz visits, she could set you up." Hayes suggested.
"Sounds cool." Tez said.
"Man, I'm gonna go pick up the other love birds. Meg told me to tell you to figure out dinner." Tez said.
"Whyd you even drop them off? They both can drive." I asked.
"I dont know, I'll be back." Tez said.
He left.
I turned off the game and put spotify on. I stood up from Hayes' lap and walked to the kitchen.
"So whatcha gonna make?" He asked.
"Um, I don't know, I don't really feel like cooking." I said looking in the fridge.
"Can you even cook?" He asked walking up to the counter.
"Yes." I said.
"Proove it." He said.
"Fine." I said. I grabbed the spaghetti sauce and set aside. I opened the counter and I saw noodles on the top shelf, I jumped trying to reach but missed. Hayes put a hand on my wait to make me stop and grabbed it for me. He smirked and I laughed.
I grabbed the pans and started to boil water.
"So how long will they be gone?" Hayes asked.
"They're like an hour away. Megan had to go to my grandmas and help her with her computer or something. So like 2 or so hours." I said.
"Perfect." He said as I pulled plates down from the cabinet and set them on the counter.
"Why?" I asked as I turned towards him. He walked up to me and kissed me, pushing me into the counter. I wrapped my arms around him and smiled into the kiss. He grabbed my hips and lifted me onto the counter. I wrapped mt legs around his waist, pulling him closer to me. He pulled away from me smiling.
"What was that?" I asked.
"I just really like kissing you." He said, rubbing my thighs. I laughed.
"Just dont let me forget the boiling water." I said.

Everyone came back like 2 hours later. Me and Hayes already ate and were upstairs.
"Hey babe?" I asked.
"Yea?" He asked.
"Can you bring me a hair tye?" I asked from my bathroom.
"No." He yelled from the room.
"Ugh." I walked ino the room and glared at him.
"Why?" I asked.
"I love your long hair." He said.
"Im not cutting it." I said. I walked over to the bed and sat on the edge.
"So wants next on the artist agenda?" He asked.
"Well probably just some stuff for fun and I'll probably sell those online." I said.
"I love your art." He said.
"Thank you babe." I said.
"So you wanna know what I was thinking?" He asked.
"Sure." I said.
"Well, maybe, you and Megan could move to L.A. together." He suggested.
"What?" I saked, confused.
"Megan and Nash want to move in together eventually. Maybe if you move to LA with Megan-" he continued.
"And live with Nash?" I asked.
"No, live with megan. Eventually they'll move in together and then maybe we could move in together." He said.
"Hayes, we haven't even been dating for a month, and you want me to follow you to L.A.?" I asked.
"It was just an idea." He said.
"I like the idea, but I'd only do that if we've been together longer." I said.
"I just hate the fact that I have to leave you." He said.
"Let's not focus on that yet-" I said.
"I leave this coming up Friday babe." He said.
"I know, and until then, let's focus on this, us, right now." I said grabbing his hand.
"Ok, i-i" he said. I gave him a confused look, and he cleared his throat.
"Come here." He said pulling me to him. I laid next to him, facing him.
"I hope you don't think this is too soon, but Liz, I love you." He said.
"It's not too early Hayes, I love you too." I said smiling. He smiled and kissed me.