12

- Saturday, September 30th -

"Babe, let's go." Hayes said from his doorway.
"Ready." I said grabbing my phone. I held his hand walked downstairs with him to his car.
We were going to a party thrown by one of his friends. It was actually his going away party since he's moving to L.A.
We decided since Megan is already there, that he'll just leave a few days earlier and I'll go with him to L.A.

We arrived at the party and it was the usual party. Loud music, smoke filling the air, and alcohol filling the kitchen counters. Hayes and I walked in, hand-in-hand. He introduced to me his friends and a few others.

He grabbed a drink and offered me one. I politely declined. He set the red cup down and put his arm around me, kissing my forehead. He lead me to the "dance floor" and wrapped his arms around my waist.
"Did I tell you how beautiful you look tonight?" He asked. He leaned his forehead on mine as I wrapped my arms around his neck.
"No, but thank you." I smiled. We danced to the beat of the music for awhile.

I was dancing on Hayes with him behind me, kissing my neck, when his friend called him over to play beer pong. He looked at me asking if it was ok. I grabbed his hand and walked over with him. I cheered him on as he played.
After he won, he immidieatly kissed me. The kiss became heated when he pushed me against a wall. I smiled into the kiss and he grabbed my butt making me laugh.

"Get a room!" One of hayes' friends yelled making me laugh.
"Haha very funny Jake!" He yelled. He put an arm on either side of my head.
"You are very affectionate right now." I laughed.
"Because I love you." He smiled leaning I'm.
"And cause you're drunk." I pushed him away.
"I'm slightly buzzed." He laughed.
"You're lucky I dont drink. Who else would take care of you tonight?" I said messing with his hair.
"As in take care of you mean..." He said and bit his lip.
"Oh so drinking makes you horny?" I asked.
He laughed and playfully rolled his eyes. He leaned in and connected our lips, cupping my face. I pulled him closer to me by his waist and he pushed me more against the wall.

A few hours later, after another game of beer pong, multiple make outs and a few dances later, I decided to drive Hayes home. I parked in the driveway and helped Hayes out of the car. We got into the house and his mom walked up to us with a smile on her face.
"How was the party?" She asked me.
"It was great, but I should get Hayes to bed." I said.
"Was a drinking?" She asked.
"Yea, but thats his fault. He's the one that'll face the consequences in the morning." I laughed. His mom helped me get Hayes upstairs. His eyes immidieatly shut once his head hit the pillow. I sat next to him and covered him with a blanket.
"How'd you guys get home?" She asked.
"I drove. I dont drink." I said reassuringly.
"Well that just made me like you even more. When I didn't get a call to pick you guys up I was worried." She said laughing a little. Hayes suddenly wrapped his arms around my waist and laid his head on my lap. I ran my fingers through his hair.
"You know he never stopped telling me about you when he got home. How beautiful you are, how you met, how you're good at art and more." She said making me smile.
"We met in a very weird way but I'm glad we did. He's made me so happy." I said looking down at him.
"Before I met him, my life revolved around my work. I was stressed and didn't ever get out of the house. I didn't have many friends besides my sister and cousin." I explained.
"I did try to push him away, so we wouldn't be friends. But he never stopped." I smiled.
"Why'd you try to push him away sweetie?" She asked me as she leaned against his desk.
"Because I was scared. I've lost so many friends, I didn't want to like him and loose him." I said looking up at her.
"Well, I promise you. I know my boy. You will never loose him." She smiled. I smiled back at her.
"Well I'll let you both sleep. I'll see you in the morning sweetie." She said leaving the room and shutting the door.

I leaned over and turned off the lamp besides the bed and looked back at Hayes. He let go of me and looked up at me. I have him and confused look and moved down to his level.
"Did you hear all of that?" I asked. He pulled a blanket over as the moonlight from the window shined on our faces.
"You will never loose me. I love you." He said. He smiled at me and pulled me in for a kiss.

Authors Note
I have plans for the next few chapters. Thought I'd give you a romantic chapter as of now.