xvii.

hiiii, if you guys could, check out my new short story/one shot? its called TIGHTS (larry) thank u lovies

seventeen

"jesus!" louis wheezed as he hauled the last bit of luggage into the cozy house of his grandparents. he could hear his grandpa laughing.

"need to work a little more on those muscles, aye, lad?" he laughed some more as he patted louis on the back while his grandma came to his defense.

"oh, right, no! now come, my little louis, i baked some warm cookies just for you!" she booped his nose and he let out a giggle. at this moment, he was so fucking happy. his grandparents were always there to cheer him up and they always get him.

"when's everyone else coming?" jay questioned. louis wondered too as they were a day late and everyone should've already been here.

"they're all coming, probably in a few hours like crowd of ants." ed, jay's father waved his hand off, dismissing the subject and quickly focusing on his grandson about his grades.

____

said few hours turned into a few seconds as everyone could hear cars approaching and the warm chatter of excited relatives, and then a knock. they were greeted by jay's sister and brothers and their kids, ed's sister's grandkids and other people they had tug along. all in all, there were about thirty-five people.

"jay! how've you been?"

"louis, you've grown up so well."

"hey, grandpa."

and more greetings and more said hellos to relatives louis hadnt seen in years.

"louis, you sneaky witch!" he heard amber, his cousin's voice as she tackled him in a bear hug. they talked for hours at most and louis felt so good and so happy after so long, he didn't want to let go of that feeling.

and then, a knock.

"boo, would you get that?" jay ushered and louis all but rolled his eyes and got up.

"coming!" he shouted at the impatient person on the other side of the door.

"sheesh—", he opened the lock, "—a little impati—"  his words stumbled back to his throat as he saw a painfully familiar face as the door slowly opened.

"hey, lou." harry whispered.

_