xvi.

VOTE & COMMENT!

sixteen

1 year later

"hey there, pretty face." he smirked as his eyes raked over pale skin barely covered. it wasn't that unusual since almost everybody in the club was shirtless, some people were kissing, some were giving an oral.

louis had gotten used to the scene. ever since he had first stepped into flame, a pretty famous gay bar. he examined the face of the man who was looking at him with hungry eyes and a clear bulge on his face. he had green eyes.

"hi." he bit his lip and pushed himself closer to the older man.

"you're different than others here, you know?" the stranger said, callous hands roaming louis' tiny frame, stopping at his arse.

"i know." louis wrapped his arms around the man and winked which made the man groaned and pushed himself flush against louis, groins pressed together.

"back room?" louis shrugged, not caring. the stranger pulled him by the wrist and pushed through the hot crowd and towards a dim corridor. louis' eyes roamed around, familiar faces pressed against the wall or on someones face or arse. he then recognized someone.

"ben." he smiled as he patted the sweaty guy on the back. his head turned and a 'hey' was said without said ben stopping his thrusts onto the man on fours. louis could see the bottom's grey hair and shaky moans. he just raised his brows and was tugged away.

__

"fuck fuck fuck fuck shit." the man above louis, who was thrusting in quick motions, moaned. the 17 year old boy below just closed his eyes, trying not to cringe.

"what's your name again?" he asked.

"wha-ahh, shiiiet!" he groaned as he finally fucking came. he then pulled out still in a daze and threw away the condom on the floor. he then continued to wipe himself and louis up before louis got up and saw himself out.

"u-uh, name's nick, by the way! call me? PLEASE!" he called out. louis was out the door within seconds.

just another day.

____

"hey honey, how was zayn's?" jay asked as louis stepped inside with a hoodie and leggings. he weakly smiled.

"good. we just studied and ate some pizza." jay nodded asking if he was still hungry as he shook his head in a no.

"well, sleep now. you know we have to leave in a few days right?" ah, yes. the annual tomlinson family reunion. almost all members of their family, extented, close, blah, were to join this exquisite two weeks without any technology and just family. it was quite nice, louis liked these reunions very much since he gets to see his grandparents and they feed him so much food and love, it's impossible.

"yesss." he grinned wide. jay smiled a sad one.

"i hope i get to see that smile more often, baby. i don't know what happened last year since you wouldnt tell me, but you've changed and i just want you to be happy, like you were back then?" his mother was now teary eyed, blinking back tears as she kissed louis' head and walked away.

he decided that the next two weeks that he spends at their grandparents' place, he's going to smile. be happy.

or atleast try.