xiv.

ALERT: long and a v ugly smut. hi im back. sorta

fourteen

people are scared. every single one in this whole goddamn world are. even if they say they aren't, there's a piece of them that is quivering just underneath the brave mask. there are millions of reasons as to why humans are afraid, but most of all, it's because of reality. the crude reality that melts your heart, not in a good way.

people are scared. some know the reason, some don't. some don't care about others being afraid, some do. in louis' case, he knew and he cared. because it was harry.

louis had decided that harry was definitely as scared as he was to lose each other. that made him smile, knowing that this relationship wasn't just playing. but his heart hurt and his eyes were red and when harry walked back into the room with a frustrated look on his face, all louis did was run up to him on full force and curl himself into his chest.

and then they were hugging the shit out of each other. louis was sniffling and harry was confused, frustrated, angry, all things negative. but thank god, he didn't let go of louis as he clutched his sides as hard as possible as if he would vanish any minute. that caught harry's attention.

"hi." he mumbled into louis' hair, voice low and his movements tentative. louis clutched his sides tighter as harry felt his shirt getting stained with more heavy tears.

"hey, love." harry mumbled once and pulled away only to cup the smaller one's face and wipe his tears away.

"it's alright, lou." he mumbled soothing words infront of his face, thumb grazing over louis' closed lids. and then harry smiled, blinked back his own tears as realization hit him. but he stayed quiet.

silence is human's best friend. that's something harry had realized along his life. so he stayed quiet and louis was quiet and everything was quiet.

until louis' hands left harry's shirt and shakily found his hands. he held his hand, kissed his knuckles and looked up with some intensity in his eyes. harry reassured him through his eyes.

"i know you're afraid." louis whispered, stepping closer and resting his forehead on harry's shoulder. harry gulped, he doesn't know where this was coming from. a part of him was glad in a way, the other was conflicted.

"please, don't be." harry's eyes flickered up to louis as he said the words. it was three words, simple three words.

but suddenly, it was powerful. those simple three words. powerful, embosoming itself on harry's chest. it helped.

**

"i think i love you in that falling in love kind of way." harry said as he sat with louis half on his lap, naked (besides the exception of harry's briefs and louis' panties) on the bed.

louis grinned at that. he sorta looked like a maniac. harry couldn't care less.

"i know i love you in that falling in love kind of way." louis giggled, jumping on top of harry, his ass pressing onto harry's cloth covered dick. and seriously, this wasn't the right time to think about fucking, you know? they had just confessed their love to each other and everything but louis had felt his heart burn with desire in a matter of minutes.

for the love of god, he started rubbing his arse on harry's steadily bulging dick.

"fuck me." louis had sighed out the first time harry moved his hips back, looking for friction. harry literally felt dead when he said that. it wasnt even a lie, his baby just cursed and no, it wasnt 'shit' or 'oh fuck'. no, it just had to be 'fuck me'.