i.

one.

//

december 24th was a special day. for everyone, it was christmas eve. but not for the tomlinsons. this day, right before christmas, their little bub, louis was born. today he turned sixteen and well, it was a special day.

"happy birthday, baby." jay whispered on his hair as she hugged his little body tight around her arms. louis giggled, closing his eyes and savoring the feeling of hugging his mother. when they pulled apart, jay was smiling and louis blushed as she pinched his cheek.

"LOUIS!" different voices hollered as three incredibly good looking guys burst through the living room and into the quiet celebration.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!" the obnoxious trio drawled, whooping and cheering. louis laughed, eyes crinkling as his little, sock covered feet padded their way up to them.

"my princess is 16, awe." zayn gushed, smiling when he caught louis' face heat up. louis mumbled a 'shut up'.

"anything planned?!" niall exclaimed, planting a big kiss on louis' cheek. louis shook his head. him and jay were just gonna have a small celebration, that was all.

"we're going to the mall then!" liam jumped in, giving louis a hug. louis was more than okay with it, spending time with his best friends. he turned around and looked up through his lashes, big baby blues expectedly at jay. she sighed with a grin, then threw her hands in the air as a yes.

the four boys grinned.

"i just need to get ready! be right back." louis rushed up, hearing liam say he looked fine in his oversized jumper and short shorts. louis laughed. no.

so he proceeded to go to his closet and find a cute outfit.

finally, after twenty minutes of rummaging through his closet and fishing inside his drawers to get the makeup, louis was finally ready. he was wearing a baby pink crop top styled woolen sweater with a pair of white grid skirt. his legs were covered in thigh-high socks and he finished the outfit off with some pink jelly shoes with heels.

for his makeup, he had a light layer of foundation for his porcelain skin, his cheeks pink with blush and he did his usual winged eyeliner. he put on some lip gloss and beamed when he saw himself on the mirror. he brushed off his fringe one more time.

louis thought he was looking cute as hell.

and the trio would certainly agree because all heads turned when louis walked the steps down, his hips swaying just a little bit.

"woah.." niall was the first one to say anything after long seconds of louis standing in front of them.

"date me!" liam blurted out, eyes wide. niall smacked him behind his head as louis blushed.

"you're straight." niall mumbled.

"not anymore." liam said, rubbing his head. zayn was being quiet, everyone thought.

"you look beautiful." he finally said, walking towards the tiny one and pulling him to his side, kissing his forehead. louis blushed deep red.

"why does he get to call him beautiful and get away with it?" liam whined. niall frowned.

"because i'm his favorite best friend." the raven haired said, sticking his tongue out. they rolled their eyes, knowing he was joking. louis didn't say anything, just smiled.

in a matter of minutes, right after they said goodbye to jay, the four best friends made their way towards niall's car since he was the oldest of them all, and knows how to drive.

this is going to be the best year for you, lou, jay had said.

he didn't know what it meant until days after.

***

who do you think harry is? a stranger? lover? i need a guess !