ii.

two.

//

ever since louis was born, his parents had showered him with everything he needs. they gave him candy when he cried, a princess doll when he saw it, even a pretty car just when he turned 14 and he saw it on their way home from dinner one day.

their parents smiled when louis started liking girly things just when he was 2, they laughed with him when he used to wear a tiara with his long dress when he was 7. they nodded their head, patted his head and gave louis everything he wanted in his life, they accepted him when he started wearing shorts and crop tops, jeans and heels, nail polish and makeup.

they were happy when they saw louis happy and thats all that mattered. he was used to getting everything he wanted, used to see boys fall on their knees once they caught the sight of him.

but, since his dad left jay and him last year, to say that he was broken was an understatement. he wasn't as close to him as with jay, but still. it stung pretty bad. the wound was healed for jay when she met a nice man just a few months after. ofcourse, louis didn't question anything. his mum was smart and he didn't like to interfere in things he wasn't involved in the first place.

so now, jay has a boyfriend and the house is still filled with a homey feeling.

"louis, i told you harry was coming today right?" jay questioned. it was around 9 in the morning, a saturday, and louis had just woken up.

he yawned while pouring the cereal, rubbing the sleep off by his sweater paws. he quietly nodded his head, not knowing what jay had asked. as if on que, the door bell rang and jay beamed. she quickly shook her head at the still sleepy louis and walked to the front door.

back to louis, he started eating.

the sound of boots clicking came through the hallway to the dining area and when louis heard his name, he quickly looked up. jay was standing there with a man beside her.

louis' eyes snapped towards him and his spoon soon hit the bowl, the milk splashing out a little bit. the tall man with long, pretty hair smiled and walked forward.

"you must be louis? i haven't seen you since you were 6!" he chuckled. louis just mumbled something that he himself couldn't quite understand.

"still into different things than usual, ey?" the man put his hand forward, eyes raking over louis' oversized sweater and his milky thighs.

"'m harry." he said. louis questionably took his hand and shook it, fascinated by how big it was against his and how it enveloped the tiny hand that was his. louis bashfully blushed and nodded his head.

"okay."

harry laughed again. louis thought his laugh was really contagious because he couldn't contain his smile at the sight-- long hair flipping back along with his head.

"i'm gonna go now." louis mumbled, still confused as to how this man knew him, how he couldn't remember him at all. who was he? what was his relationship with louis? how does he know jay? a lot of questions and louis didn't like questions, especially at 9 in the morning where he just woke up and wanted nothing more than to sleep back into his alone world.

"okay, then." harry replied with a small dimpled smile that left louis' heart fluttering.

he thought that harry was very tall, lean and his hands were extremely big. he also liked his cold rings. and harry thought louis was so smol and tiny that he could fit right into his arms.

***

yay harrys here !! yall werent even close to guessing who harry was to louis on the last chapter aHAHA