Percy Jackson Son Of Chaos

Hey guys this is my first attempt at a fan fiction and I'm very excited for it! I LOVE writing, it's my favorite thing to do. I'm a very shy person, one that will hide in the dark but I wanted to give this a shot. Many Authors on Wattpad have inspired me. Anyways I bet you don't want to hear my life story, but I have to get this out. First of all, this is MY story. I don't mind criticism as long as it's positive. If you have a problem with how I do my story then you can message me but otherwise please keep your mean comments to yourself!

All right guys let's get this show on the road!!! :D

Chapter 1: Omega's POV

I awoke in a cold sweat, tears streaming down my face. I try to keep my cool and keep my sobs silent. I don't want to wake the others at this early hour. I hide my face in my pillow thinking about my dream that keeps me up at night. The one that keeps replaying over and over again in my mind. No, not a dream, but a memory.

I was a hero, a good one too. I had saved Olympus numerous times, but they thought I was "To powerful". They thought I could over throw them. My own father disowned me, my girlfriend cheated on me with one of my best friends, and my mom and Paul were killed. My fatal flaw is, I mean was loyalty, I wouldn't have been able to betray them no mater how hard I tried.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Flash back~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was so excited, we had just finished off Gaea and I was ready to enjoy myself for once, to be with the girl I love. I had told Annabeth to meet me at the beach for a picnic, but she hadn't showed up yet. She was an hour late, so I went to check on her. I walked up to the Athena cabin, holding Riptide in my hand, and I knocked on the door. Malcolm, her brother, answered. He looked at me with disgust clearly in his expression.

"Uh hey Malcolm is Annabeth here?" I asked, choosing to ignore his irritation towards me. He looked at me for a minute, his expression changing into a concerned and worried look.

"Um yeah Perce she's in her room, but you probably don't want to go in there now." He told me. I looked at him questionably. I walked into the cabin and went throughout to Annabeth's room, some of her brothers and sisters looking at me scared. I walked into Annabeth's room only to have my heart split into a million pieces at the sight.

Annabeth and Jason sat together on her bed, kissing. I felt Riptide slip out of my grasp, not caring I just kept starring at the sight.Riptide hit the old wooden floor with a loud clang. Both Jason and Annabeth looked up at me, both looking scared out of their minds.

P-Percy i-its not what it looks like. I can explain" She said. I just stood there in shock until I was able to think again.

"Oh really it's not what I think!? Then please explain to me Annabeth what is going on here because I'm pretty sure I just witnessed you making out with Jason a guy who is like a brother to me. You both betrayed me. If you can explain enlighten me why. I loved you, more than anything. I fell into Tartarus (A/N is that how you spell it?) for you. I-I was going to propose to you, then you do this. No there's no need to explain that. I'm done. Good bye Annabeth, have a happy life with Jason and I'll make sure Piper knows about this!" I yelled as I walked out of the cabin. I ran into my cabin and jumped onto my bed. I cried for what felt like hours upon hours until to people came to check on me.

"Hey Perce it's Thalia and Nico can you let us in?" Nico asked through the door. I didn't bother answering and just kept on crying like a baby into my pillow.

"All right kelp head if you're not gonna let us in then we'll just come in," Thalia said. I heard the door open and didn't bother to look up. I felt them come and sit on my bed. I looked up at them, my face still stained with tears.