.20.

Frank is safely back in his room, in dry clothes. Ana turns to go, as Frank grabs her waist and presses a hungry kiss to her lips.

Her fingers trace the scorpion on his neck and he shivers.

"Do you have to go?" he mumbles against her lips.

"Sadly, yes. Ray needs me."

Frank sighs, and kisses her again.
__________

Ana exits the room and stops in front of Gerard's door.

"Gerard? Are you okay?"

A slight grunt/moan comes from the room. She unlocks it and goes in.

Gerard is sitting on the floor, his eyes closed. He almost looks like he's sleeping.

"Gee?"

He opens his eyes at the nickname.

"Anastasia."

"Are...are you okay? I'm worried."

"I'm fine, Murder Kisser."

"Gee, I don't understand why you're so mad. You never cared about stuff like this before-"

"No one was a threat before!!!"

She stares at him, confused as his cheeks go pink.

"I've really liked you for a while, Ana. I guess I just-I dunno. Mikey knew I liked you."

"You loved me." she whispers, pushing pieces of his long, black hair behind his ears.

"I loved you." he confirms, leaning into her touch.

They sit in silence for a little while. All anger and sadness forgotten for the time being. Ana just trails her fingers through Gerard's hair as he closes his eyes.
_________

Ray is sitting in the solitary confinement, singing.

His voice is the only sound in the room.

"You are my sunshine,
My only sunshine,

You make me happy,
When skies are grey,

You'll never dear,
How much I love you-"

"Don't take my sunshine away."

He looks up from the floor, and sees Ana. He smiles widely and tries to stand.

"It's okay, Ray. I'll go over there."

She sits herself next to him and he lays his head in her lap.

"He poisoned Frank." he says, in a small voice.

He seems to have come to terms with whatever he saw. He still refuses to say a name.

"M-Mikey's death made him do it. I don't know why. Well, I kind I'd do, but yes scary. He saw me."

Ana just sits, playing with Ray's hair.

"How have you been eating?"

"Good. I finished all my food, and kept it down!!"

"That's my sunshine."

He smiles, proudly and talks to her about what he's gonna do when he can go back to his room.
_________

Frank's eyes are dropping again. Mikey is sitting across from him on the bed, a mile-wide grin on his face.

Aeron is on the other bed, spinning a knife around.

They both seem to sense his fatigue and move forward. He blinks rapidly and a squeezes his eyes shut for a second, before opening them quickly.

"You've tried everything Frank." Mikey growls, "You even gave, Anastasia a good-bye kiss. Now, Go. To. Sleep."

"I can't."

He twists the IV in his hand, creating a sharp pain.

"You can't escape us, Frank."

Aeron casually picks at his fingernails with the knife. The black blade is sharp, 5 inches long. Clean as a soldiers gun.

The thing that finally kills him.

He stands and walks toward Aeron, grabbing for the knife. He only gets thin air. Aeron tosses the knife to Mikey, who catches it gracefully.

"You won't be able to get it, Frankie."

They toss it between each other with skill.

"We could do this all night."

Not as long as my other chapters, I know. Sorry for The crap updates recently. 😬

Hope you guys are still enjoying it!!!